Too easy? (1 Viewer)

Jase

HSC
I thought it was an easy test... but that's only due to denial. Mauhaha.

For that Westinghouse one, you could have written adv for AC and disad for DC. So thats three points for each.

lucyinthehole

i'm not saying you personally can't feel like it was an easy test, or that it was impossible to do well in it. it's just that everyone knows how stressful the HSC is, and it really doesn't help when people keep making like "OMFG TaHt wAz sooooo EZEE!!!!11!!!11one" threads

Kelvy

HSC
I thought this exam was unconventional because of all the random questions but quite straightforward. I kinda liked it cos it required to think hard about the questions i.e. NOT jus memorising and regurgitating answers....which i find extremely tedious :p lol!!

equiski

HSC
Bone577 said:
I thought it was easy, last year i did the 2003 paper (im repeating) and i didn't know a single thing so this seemed alot easier. It was tons easier than the 2001 Success One book a studied a bit off, and ALOT easier than my topic tests which were 3 hours each and purposely hard.

I thought the MJ question was quite a good one, i kinda liked doing it, he would have to jump like 7 meters to be in the air for 2.5 seconds and the resulting fall would hurt him severely. It wasn't too bad.

But don't worry if you don't feel too good about it, physics isn't realy easy.
...Maybe it was easy for you because you are repeating.

j_davo24

HSC
Kelvy said:
I thought this exam was unconventional because of all the random questions but quite straightforward. I kinda liked it cos it required to think hard about the questions i.e. NOT jus memorising and regurgitating answers....which i find extremely tedious :p lol!!
Are you sure? Most of it was just regurgitating the syllabus. Lol. I loved that exam. I can't beleive they included a kindergarten question (problems with motor question). It's like that old rhyme on sesame street, "one of these jsut doesn't belong here". Lol.

Overall a good test.

Dumbarse

j_davo24 said:
Are you sure? Most of it was just regurgitating the syllabus. Lol. I loved that exam. I can't beleive they included a kindergarten question (problems with motor question). It's like that old rhyme on sesame street, "one of these jsut doesn't belong here". Lol.

Overall a good test.
that was the geekiest thing anyone has ever written on these msg boards
i feel sorry for u davo

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
I actually stuffed up on that "kindergarten question." I looked at it for a while and only put down one thing wrong with it, the fact that the way the coils were wound it wouldn't turn. I explained it with a diagram and equality of forces, but thought that the other mistakes were so blatantly obvious that they weren't worth mentioning.

Prerna

congradualtions everyone!!!

okay guys physics is over!!! whatever you did you all deserve to get YOUR PERSONAL best mark..i'm sure we all studies hard....mmmm
well i thought the paper had some very tricky questions it definitly wasn't piss easy or anything, but the good thing is we all surivied two years of physics so congradulations and good luck for the future, every one. don't worry people who have been depressed by this site the thread was probably started by some kid in a private school in sydney where the average UAI is like 99 (LOL). besdies the hsc isn't everything!!!!!
all the best!! any one who wants an email buddy please email me on
prernsweetchick@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Ididnt sleep at all for this exam, coz i had IPT tuesday arvo. Although it was a hard test, it would have been alot easier if i had an extra day to...sleep :p lolz nah it was a difficult test, too leftfield ion my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)