too late for cadetship (and other marketing related questions) (1 Viewer)

joannaadele

HSC
I recently started looking into a business degree and I've realized a lot of the cadet programs have closed. Would there still be any open ones at thus stage?
I know I read somewhere someone individually went to different companies and convinced them to grant a cadetship. Is this a good idea?
I want to major in marketing and I feel as though it's a field where you should get experience early, so should I continue looking for a cadetship or just look for an entry-level job once I graduate and defer for a year to work and gain experience.
I'm really sorry to bombard you all with all these questions I'm just really confused.
Thanks!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Questions which must be asked is why did you miss it, what do you actually want to do, etc... and also be mindful the cadetships most people talk about are either accounting or finance- i.e. not marketing (which AFAIK there are none). If you're dead set on marketing then you would probably be better off pursuing a coop scholarship - but again, make sure you know what it is you want from it because it's damn competitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)