Too late too change? (1 Viewer)

chronicfootball

Member for Bennelong
HSC
I have based essays and exams all year on "The Road Not Taken" for physical journeys, however it is quite lacking in terms of textual integrity. I wonder if it is worth it to change to perhaps "Journey To The Interior", which is very rich in imagery and techniques. The problem is, i have studied nothing but "The Road Not Taken" for all my assesment, so I would consider it a waste. This is remedied by the fact that i dont know it very well in the first place :p Any advice people?

HSC
I think it will be, just cuz you have trained yourself and now it may seem like a waste. just try and find techinques which are better...

12jewel

HSC
You can change if you really want to. I did. But make sure you can get enough information on 'Journey to the Interior' 1st.

starrysky

HSC
Have a sound knowledge of both, in case one fits the question perfectly and the other doesn't. I'm having the same problem with Frost's poem - you can't really go very in-depth about something like inner journeys as opposed to physical. Ehh.

Anyway. It also depends on the kind of journey you're studying. If you don't know Atwood well, and you feel you might need it, then now is the time to read up on it and drum it into your head. Trust me, two is better than one, and you won't regret it.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Dude. do what i did.. pick the simplest easiest one. "The IVORY TRAIL"
:)

patpat

HSC
Wow. I'm doing the exact same thing for imaginative journeys. It's never too late! I changed mine last week...

pyrosis

HSC
change if u want but the truth is u shuld have learned a few 2 mould into any situation and really in the end its important 2 no a variety... just in case

bahhh

HSC
I think if you're just changing your stimulus excert text you wont have any problems.

^emmie^

HSC
i dont think its too late definately if ur doing frosts poem cause thats like the most basic one and most chosen
i decided yesturday to change mine which i had been using the whole year
i agree as what was said above if u change u then nknow two texts so u can choose the best one
good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)