too late? (1 Viewer)

Faris_I

HSC
if i start studyin 6-8 everyday for another 4 mnths....can i improve on my marks....say im in the 80s for my subjects and want to push it mid 90s

Faris_I

HSC
so what do you suggest to improve most effectively

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
so what do you suggest to improve most effectively
lel unlike me dont know why i should be giving advice

but consistently make a schedule. if you consistently don't waste time and study, even if its only for 5 or 6 hours, every day you will feel an improvement.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You got to understand exactly what your weak points are and how you are going to improve, it is not simply a matter of studying hard, but being selective in targeting your weaknesses and really understanding what you are learning, less rote learning equals better studying.

TigerMaster

HSC
Obviously.

Everyone has different limits.
It makes me wonder, I'm studying about 6 to 8 hours a day with softer work on the weekend during this holiday. Trial starts in week 5. Am I gonna get a burn out before trial even starts?

leehuan

HSC
It makes me wonder, I'm studying about 6 to 8 hours a day with softer work on the weekend during this holiday. Trial starts in week 5. Am I gonna get a burn out before trial even starts?
Everyone has different limits though.

I did 7hr a day during this holiday period and I was fine. If you reckon you can do it then brilliant otherwise take it easier on yourself.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Everyone has different limits though.

I did 7hr a day during this holiday period and I was fine. If you reckon you can do it then brilliant otherwise take it easier on yourself.
in hsc or ur recent uni one :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)