• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Too much exercise? (1 Viewer)

Drag-0n

HSC round 2
HSC
I play basketball 3 times a week, n then do social shit wit friends heaps like play soccer n tennis n stuff...
i eat heaps at night but not much during the day.. i cant seem to put on n e weight.. for the last year i have been 68kg :vcross: .. no matter wat i do i just cant pack on n e weight.. n e ideas?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
You sound alot like me, except i'm worse because I only weigh 65kg. If you are really short...then that could be a reason why you dont weigh much...or maybe you just have a really high metabolism like me. To pack on some weight, i'd suggest that you try to eat more during the day and start a weights program to convert this extra food into muscle.

Drag-0n

HSC round 2
HSC
i wouldnt mind it if i was short..
but im 6'1...
yeah i find that i eat heaps after i play n stuff but most of the time i play at night.. so wen i get home i eat heaps...
maybe i should do summin durin the day :p

matt#1

HSC
N/A
im about 5"10 and 65kg, so i'm probably about as thin as you. I also wish I could pack on a little bit more weight, but im not so worried because i'd rather be thin and able to enjoy sports than be overweight.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
U should c a kinesiologist (sic, hope thats rite **fingers and toes**!?!) they will tell u if ur joints and muscles and ur body is responding even tho ur head may tell u otherwise. They'll probly tell u 2 not exercise for 2 weeks or so or do more stretches, etc.

alien

HSC
hit the weights. or see a kinesiologist like what ihavenothing says. my brother has buffed up and put on the kgs from doing weights.

uwsstudent

HSC
u are healthy mate

no worries about the weight, just keep doing the exercise, it's all good for u, it doesn't mean anything if u put on more weight or just go under it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)