Too much pressure to be in a relationship? Is there more pressure now? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadow, you obviously can't do it properly. Do the all "I need help" shit. It brings out their maternal instinct or some shit.
I haven't tried actually. But I want feisty, randy girls... or something. Not "oh ok i'll have sex with u cuz ur feelin sad =("

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I haven't tried actually. But I want feisty, randy girls... or something. Not "oh ok i'll have sex with u cuz ur feelin sad =("
feisty girls go for feisty guys, not wimps who masturbate to maths equations all day

2011_

HSC
So, I was just talking to my cousin, and we were discussing the degree of pressure that there is for people to be in relationships. She's younger than me, still at school, and she was talking about how the boys in her group who don't have girlfriends are all depressed about it.

Do you think there's too much pressure for people to be in relationships nowadays? Do you think that there's more or less than there used to be?
Certainly at my school if someone is single they all seem to think it's strange, especially if they have been single for 3 months or so. It's silly I think, we're still so young really.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
It's my name for that confident... whatever approach people use.
You're new to this aren't you?

Certainly at my school if someone is single they all seem to think it's strange, especially if they have been single for 3 months or so. It's silly I think, we're still so young really.
My school is semi basement and same shit happens

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Ignoring all posts except OP
There is a lot of self-imposed pressure, so many stupid cunts are all going on about getting a girlfriend and stupid shit when you're not fucking supposed to go out of your way to get a girlfriend, you're supposed to randomly find some cunt that you meet and then date and then decide that holy fucking shit this person is amazing and then you go out. Why are teenagers so fucking stupid? Fuck. You don't go looking for a gf/bf it's just fucking stupid.

boris

Banned
HSC
and arcorn takes the reigns as most pathetic boser

Lentern

HSC
HD's threads are often quite interesting, then this one was gotten at by shadowdude and his anti-fan club.

boris

Banned
HSC
dont try and tell me it was a play cunt you were legit crying to a girl

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
lol!

are you coming meat? will you be drinking? (i need something to entertain me incase everyone turns out to be a bunch of ass burgers c*nts)
I live 500kms away, work full time and am saving my holiday pay so I get it all in one chunk when I go to casual next year, so no.

Good Shadow, but you have to be SUPER trashed for it to work. I mean SUPER trashed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)