too soon? (1 Viewer)

suzieee

HSC
my boyfriend broke up with me just over 3 weeks ago, after 10 months of being together (but things had been strange for about the last month we had been together). im already in another relationship (for the last 3 days) with a really nice guy who ive known for a while. do you think i rushed into another relationship too soon?

suzieee

HSC
no, its not a rebound. i genuinely like this guy. its just that my mum and one of my friends has said they thought id rushed into it. but it felt like my last relationship had ended a month before it actually did. it just wasnt the same anymore :(

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
suzieee said:
my boyfriend broke up with me just over 3 weeks ago, after 10 months of being together (but things had been strange for about the last month we had been together). im already in another relationship (for the last 3 days) with a really nice guy who ive known for a while. do you think i rushed into another relationship too soon?
No... 3 weeks is a decent amount of time, most people don't break up with someone until they have someone better in the wings straight away anyway (they're upgrading).

jazzbaby

HSC
imho I don’t think you have..its good to get over it…rather than cry over it for weeks lol..good luck with it though

suzieee

HSC
as far as i know my ex doesnt have anyone "in the wings". and i didnt have this guy in the wings... i just saw him by chance a little while after we'd broken up and we ended up talking the whole night

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
suzieee said:
as far as i know my ex doesnt have anyone "in the wings". and i didnt have this guy in the wings... i just saw him by chance a little while after we'd broken up and we ended up talking the whole night
yeah but... u broke up with yr ex right? tbh I'm just talking shit because I'm bored, I nor anyone else in this thread gives a crap about whether 3 weeks or 1 day is 'too soon' to start seeing someone else. I mean think about it logically, just because the official break up happened 3 weeks ago doesn't even mean you lost your feelings then, you probably lost them much sooner, so it's not like you're being excessively arbitrary with your heart or whatever. And even if you were, who gives a fuck still? LISTEN TO YR HEAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrt.t...

suzieee

HSC
Enteebee said:
yeah but... u broke up with yr ex right? tbh I'm just talking shit because I'm bored, I nor anyone else in this thread gives a crap about whether 3 weeks or 1 day is 'too soon' to start seeing someone else.
no he broke up with me

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
suzieee said:
no he broke up with me
then who cares, he has another slut around the corner. I refuse to believe a guy would break up with a girl unless he was getting some somewhere else.

suzieee

HSC
Enteebee said:
then who cares, he has another slut around the corner. I refuse to believe a guy would break up with a girl unless he was getting some somewhere else.
hmmm maybe i guess it was the same thing with me- he was texting me for ages before he broke up with his previous gf.

suzieee

HSC
haha i dont want to say lol... how do you know the suzie you have a crush on??

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
suzieee said:
hmmm maybe i guess it was the same thing with me- he was texting me for ages before he broke up with his previous gf.
yeah definitely, what a player.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
As long as you aren't one of those girls who needs a boyfriend, I dont see why it matters.

Pace_T

HSC
arent you the loser who showed off how great your boyfriend was? oh my... he broke up with you. suck shit.

jimmayy

HSC
No, you havnt rushed anything
just be ocnfident on who you wanna be with
as long as your happy ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)