Took first ever scoop of JACK3D (1 Viewer)

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Heard good things about 1MR but never personally tried it. There was some PWO that had prohormones in it, but I can't remember what it was called (probably illegal now anyway)
1MR is still legal. Saw it in the store the other day

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think it was 1MR (the one with prohormones). Ugh can't remember.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Not worth it. Have a sugar free redbull or if you're taking creatine have a normal redbull and creatine (need to take creatine with sugary things) and watch a ulysses video or something on youtube and you'll get just as psyched without the shit come down..
the only thing i take is an orange juice before working out. Works wonders. No need to buy all that shit...

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
the only thing i take is an orange juice before working out. Works wonders. No need to buy all that shit...
i get jacked pretty cheap
but yeah i did some delts today without any preworkout, and there was a slight decrease in intensity

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Nah I can't workout without jack3d. I'm extremely responsive to it (and any caffeine). Works wonders.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lol fair enough. But dont u guys eat before u work out? And say if u dont take jack3d do u all of a sudden fall asleep whilst benching or something ahah. I've never really had any problems staying focused in the gym

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
mmyeah i i do eat before a workout, so i give the jack3d a little more time to fully set in (45-60min) cos it takes a bit longer to set in
its not a matter of falling asleep lol, but its more like, with it, i find that i have more intensity in my sets, have a bit more work ethic and dont get distracted as easily

without it, i can get focused and get ramped up to do a high intensity set, but with jack3d, its somehow a lot easier

side affect: sweating like a horse

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
holy balls did legs today with NO PREWORKOUT
omg huge difference noticed, can generally squat 90kg no sweat, was struggling to put up 80
everything felt heavy, no motivation, no drive
terrible workout

brb 3 scoops

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Just don't become one of those people who are dependent on stims for a decent workout. Switch it up.

sanctify

HSC
N/A
rotate your shit.

dont go on for any longer than 3 months with jack3d/1rm

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Personally I'd advise one to do 1 month on and 2 weeks off.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Azure u legend
and yeah i might cycle off when im close to running out, should take me a couple of weeks to get some more and then ill come back on it
should i cycle my creatine as well??

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
I'm amazed that I actually managed to get DMAA through customs who are usually anal about everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)