Toolies 07 WOOT!!! ROCK THIS PARTY (1 Viewer)

Madddie.

HSC
HEY ALL
So my girlies n i did Schoolies 06 at Coffs, which rocked, but we'll all be 18 for Toolies this year...
So we're hitting up Surfers!
Does any1 know how/if u qualify for the official Schoolies Events in QLD like da beach parties n clubbing passes? Cos we graduated in 06 but that whole underage drinking law thingy prevented us going to Surfers... so we aren't like creepy predator toolies... just pretty young things that prey on hott things... lol jokes r funny :S

RodH

HSC
haha, I hit up cavill this year... I just walked onto the beach no one checked any passes or anything... I went to a few drinking places too but I went first week and everyone must have been underage because alot were dead. lots of people on the street though.

I didn't have such a good time, but I wasn't in the mood for it. Though I wished I went to schoolies at surfers it looked awesome.

xx__savannah

HSC
Seeing as you're not a '07 Schoolie I don't think you can qualify for the '07 Schoolies activities, but you don't really need to. Just head on down to the beach parties cos anyone can go there, and head out drinking, probly in the second week, which is NSW time.

But yeah, I went to a few beach parties last year, gonna be 18 this year so I'm "toolying it up" with my '07 friends. I'll see you there haha

Tim01

HSC
yeah, my mates and i went to surfers this year. we registered before hand on the net, but there is no need to, you can register as a schoolie on the beach without even showing id that proves you are a school leaver.

just a suggestion though. you must go first week. there are no beach parties organised by qld gov. after 1st wk so even though they have 'party week' it kinda dies....

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
Madddie. said:
HEY ALL
So my girlies n i did Schoolies 06 at Coffs, which rocked, but we'll all be 18 for Toolies this year...
So we're hitting up Surfers!
Does any1 know how/if u qualify for the official Schoolies Events in QLD like da beach parties n clubbing passes? Cos we graduated in 06 but that whole underage drinking law thingy prevented us going to Surfers... so we aren't like creepy predator toolies... just pretty young things that prey on hott things... lol jokes r funny :S
Please, never ever post again.

Madddie.

HSC
Ok thanks for hints those that were yknow sane n all ...
hah i posted :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)