Top 10 Easiest HSC Subjects (1 Viewer)

osciggyz

HSC
My other post about the top 10 hardest subjects was quite successful, so im just gonna milk the same idea, but on the other side of the spectrum. I havent taken any of these subjects on this list so i have no clue, so take my opinion w/ a grain of salt. Anyways heres my top 10 eaisest hsc subjects:
1. Math Standard/Advanced
2. Dance
3. Cafs
4. Visual arts
5. Industrial technology
6. Drama
7. Music
8. food tech
9. PDHPE
10. Business

Last edited:

laterz laterz

HSC
lol even though i do extension math, I believe that math adv is pretty hard. even for a lot of my friends who extension 2, they think some of the topics for adv are really hard. i probs wouldn't put it as one of the top 10 easiest subjects

osciggyz

HSC
lol even though i do extension math, I believe that math adv is pretty hard. even for a lot of my friends who extension 2, they think some of the topics for adv are really hard. i probs wouldn't put it as one of the top 10 easiest subjects
Fair enough

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Math Ext 1 going straight to the top mate. Don’t argue with me.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I reckon food tech would be a close second. It’s literally just cooking and figuring out how a fork works. Like cmon lmao.

notme123

HSC
even tho these subjects may be easy to understand that doesn't make them any easier overall tbh because imagine having to learn 100 pages of notes for PD/ft/business. I don't think everyone will be able to do that. I guess thats why theyre on the bottom here

sab13562

HSC
My other post about the top 10 hardest subjects was quite successful, so im just gonna milk the same idea, but on the other side of the spectrum. I havent taken any of these subjects on this list so i have no clue, so take my opinion w/ a grain of salt. Anyways heres my top 10 eaisest hsc subjects:
2. Dance
3. Cafs
4. Visual arts
5. Industrial technology
6. Drama
7. Music
8. food tech
9. PDHPE
10. Business
Maths standard/advanced should not be at the top XD, I'd replace business with investigating science.

specificagent1

HSC
1. Maths Ext 2
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. Maths Ext 1
5. Economics
6. Biology
7. Engineering
8. Modern
9. Eng Adv/Std
10. SDD

also math adv should not be at the top

yanujw

HSC
I would say some of the VET courses like Tourism, Retail Services etc. But apparently you also need to a placement during your senior years, which isn't exactly going to help your other subjects.

saltshaker

HSC
Math Adv definitely isn't easy, my adv cohort got destroyed by the tests, box and whisker plots showed like 40-50% of the grade failed in our adv assessment for year 11.

Also if we're going easiest English Studies should be here

sab13562

HSC
Math Adv definitely isn't easy, my adv cohort got destroyed by the tests, box and whisker plots showed like 40-50% of the grade failed in our adv assessment for year 11.

Also if we're going easiest English Studies should be here
Even Standard isn't that easy, some of the trials are extremely hard. I actually dropped from advanced in year 10 to standard in year 11 and honestly, it needs more commitment surprisingly. Also, their wording is very manipulative.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
If you want a band five, the Information and Digital Technology (VET) subject. However, a Band 6 in that subject is a state rank.

vishello

HSC
2. Dance
3. Cafs
4. Visual arts
5. Industrial technology
6. Drama
7. Music
8. food tech
9. PDHPE
10. Business
You can't judge some subjects to be easier than others. Each subjects has its own nuances and skills. Stop projecting a wrong opinion and everyone has different skills and abilities and its what they think what hard and what's not.

specificagent1

HSC
Some subjects it’s pretty impossible to push the band 6 barrier so any B6 is a state rank. A while ago, state rank standard English was low 90s whereas state rank advanced would require 98-99
whys that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)