Top Gear, Primetime Sbs! (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
What's that?? I don't care!! Shuttup because...

BBC's Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, etc is coming to SBS and replacing Mythbusters with the 7.30pm slot on Monday night!!!!!!!11!!1

IT BEGINS MONDAY DECEMBER 12 ON SBS. AND NO ADS!!!!

Spread the word!!

:D:D:D

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i dont have cable so it is all new to me.......sweet

BeastieBoy

HSC
thanks mate!!! SBS seems to be a bit smarter then then the big commercial channels who pass up on brilliant shows and show absolute shiiiiiit.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
argh argh!!

mythbusters is on next week too!

lol, love mythbusters, but i want top gearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nowwwwwwwwwww :)

7th Sign

HSC
MAD...

seen most of the good ones ne ways...

oh well I will probly still tune in :D

Has any one seen channel tens coppy of top gear on saturdays at like 4pm hahahah biggets joke they always have shit cares and even copy all concepts of top gear from bbc hahahah thye even have a test driver called stig ahahah its soo shit :D

Elements

HSC
I want both too - but Top Gear would be my pick right now.....

Those guys are great - much better than the "home-grown" flops.

bassqueen16

HSC
i hope its the new season, ive only seen a couple of those, the older ones ive seen... i hope like others that is brand spankin new ones though, i love top gear :p

SlipStream

HSC
Okay children Top Gear airs tonight at 7.30pm!

Top Gear is a high octane mix of performance cars, adrenalin, comedy and celebrities. It's the BBC motoring magazine that test drives and brutally appraises the world's most popular cars with startling honesty, along with celebrity laps, irreverent wraps and breathtaking stunts and driving. In this episode, the Aussie Holden Monaro is tested against the best of British and American car technology on a Welsh beach. Along with car tests and comparisons, news and reviews, Top Gear features well-known celebrities trying for the fastest lap on the race track. With its three presenters, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond being egged on by a studio audience, Top Gear is an entertaining car show that features the latest and fastest cars.

So it's a past season but who the hell cares? You don't watch a good movie once, do you?

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
That's quite old :(

Ah well

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i had a look at the tv guide and it says that it has a monaro taking on a 300c and a jag, which is an old one...ill still watch it though:D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
omfg

i loved that episode

never heard a GTO/GTS go full out, esp on sand :s

our tv shows suck compared to that brilliant peice of work, i think our companies should give them cars to test even if they arent sold over there :/

<3 topgear

bassqueen16

HSC
top gear fucken rules... loves it i agree braad (u tool) they seem to actually like aussie cars (regardless of the "colony" language) so heck send more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)