Top in school (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha there were probably a bunch of ppl who got like >99.5 in my school... makes my 97 seem very mediocre >__>

kezza-

HSC
98.85 at st marys cathedral.

my 97.5 put me into 5th. lol.

top 10 were over 96.4 which was a massive improvement.

Tabris

HSC
This year East Hills BOys didnt do as good as last year, last year more people got on the list than this year, about twice as more, the highest UAI was 98 something.

I am really surprised Zahid didnt make it, he showed lots of promise.

BTW, did Kirton/Napoli/Williams give u a bundle of notes on legal or business studies?

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Tabris said:
This year East Hills BOys didnt do as good as last year, last year more people got on the list than this year, about twice as more, the highest UAI was 98 something.

I am really surprised Zahid didnt make it, he showed lots of promise.

BTW, did Kirton/Napoli/Williams give u a bundle of notes on legal or business studies?

hey wassup, who are you? YEah it was hard to compete with last years year 12, but i tried and got alright. Varun and arse also got in the 95 area, but thats it. YEAH i was surprised with zahids UAI, but yeah after yr 12 started it was us three that actually got serious and took all his ranks, lol. anyway i know that zahid got a huge bundle of business notes from Williams, i did legal but didnt get any. i cant really use others ppls notes, any way pm to tell me who u are. cheers and gud luck in the future.

Tabris

HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
hey wassup, who are you? YEah it was hard to compete with last years year 12, but i tried and got alright. Varun and arse also got in the 95 area, but thats it. YEAH i was surprised with zahids UAI, but yeah after yr 12 started it was us three that actually got serious and took all his ranks, lol. anyway i know that zahid got a huge bundle of business notes from Williams, i did legal but didnt get any. i cant really use others ppls notes, any way pm to tell me who u are. cheers and gud luck in the future.

I created the whole bundle of notes, t was about 50+ pages, everything based upon the syllabus in bullet point, if u asked kirton or napoli, they also had my notes on legal which was about 40+ pages of relevant stuff.

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
The top mark that anyone knows from Abbotsleigh is 99.85 - but no one knows the UAI of our Dux, who came in the top 20 in the State for Biology and top 5 in Chemistry, as well as achieving in the top band in English Adv and Ext 1, Maths Ext 1 and Ext 2, Modern History, Biology and Chemistry....that's because she lost her UAC pin yesterday....but popular predictions put her at 99.9-100....

Aside from that - we had one 99.8, two 99.7 [one of which was me, yay!], a 99.65, a 99.6, and at least one 99.2, 99.1. That's an incomplete list however, and I think that there should definitely be some more 99+, given our 22 All-Rounders this year....we seem to have a lot of people achieving 98+, some of whom weren't on that All-Rounder list....

Shelley99

HSC
We had one 98.4, one 98.05 and one 97.9. Considering there are only 29 people in my grade that's pretty good.

Illawarra Christian School - Cordeaux Campus. We came 85th!!!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Heh, my school is shit. My girlfriend got the highest with 92.2, I got second with 91.45, and the closest behind us was 86, then 76. Haha, wow.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
ktan said:
Knox Grammar School,
We had 2 99.95s this year, 1 99.85, prob another 99.9, then there's a 99.6, 99.55 - me, 99.4, 99.35 and a few others in the 99s
I know people from there who will probably get 100s for HSC 2006 :p :) (if they dont they said they'd chop their hand off..hmm....)
Well done by the way, thats a very excellent mark!

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
Hey, ktan, I know Ben White got one of those 99.95s, I'm guessing Michael Lee was the other one?? Well done to them both....who got the 99.9 though??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)