Top or Bottom?

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Bottom

Votes: 34 54.8%

• Total voters

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
So yeah what do you guys prefer? Top or bottom but not necessarily during sex. Just in general because me and my gf are always asking which one they prefer.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Are we talking about coffee?

Cause I personally prefer the bottom where all the sugary sweet bit is, and I am not much of a fan of froth unless it has some kind of cool pattern such as a heart on it.

I hate when they put more than about half a center-meter of froth on my cafe late.

But I have decided to stop drinking coffee, I drink water instead, those groovy Mt. Franklin's with the pink cap.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Cuddling on side/bottom because I feel like i'm crushing my gf if i'm just lying on top of her.

Sex both is good.

vafa

HSC
N/A
Just remember we are human beings not animals. we need to think about the other aspect of love and that is spirtuality.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
bottom...preferably

sometimes top when we wanna go at it harder...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
vafa said:
Just remember we are human beings not animals. we need to think about the other aspect of love and that is spirtuality.
God, make us sound like sex-maniacs?

Well, most of us.

puglover

HSC
well it all depends..

i like the bottom when he is just feeling me and stuff (no sex).

i like being on the side for cuddles.

my bf goes really really really hard with the sex. i swear if you had sex with my bf you'll be limping lmao. sometimes i tell him to go easier but you know.. lmao.
so i preffer the top for sex cause i can go as fast as i want.. and make it reach the right spots. :p and my bf seems to like everythin, so its no biggie. i just do what i want and he will cum along :D lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)