• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
would of been 3 points usually..... and then I dont know how the P restrictions go.....

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
I'll just put it on my dad's licence. He has plenty of points. What shits me about getting caught is the fine. I've never been caught/pulled over or photographed before. I haven't even been rbt yet.

CieL

HSC
^ lol neither!

I've only driven and seen a RBT once... and I was wishing the cop would pull me over so I could finally try that little thing! But of course, he told me to go away..

MuffinMan

HSC
haha same I remember when I was on my l's, a cop tried to pull me over for a RBT, but then I had no idea what was going on and I didn't even bother to stop, and then my dad says "Oh, you should have stopped at the RBT before", the cop came over and let me off lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ive been rbt once, but i was lucky i was rbt instead of radar gunned because i wouldve been gone if that was the case

Legham

HSC
I got RBT'd a couple of weekends ago when i was driving 80 in a 50 zone! :S Scared the shit out of me cause it was night and i didnt see them coming from behind, and when i saw the sirens go off i thought they were pulling me over for speeding. My mate was sitting in the passenger seat just going "oi, you're screwed. you're so screwed. you were going at least 80 then, you're screwed" :eek:

But yeah, they just RBT'd and i was on my merry way.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
they were going to book you for speeding, but then when the cop approached you he realised you were legham from bos and pretended he was just RBT-ing you.

Legham

HSC
breaking said:
they were going to book you for speeding, but then when the cop approached you he realised you were legham from bos and pretended he was just RBT-ing you.
:rofl: <3

MuffinMan

HSC
yeah but where I live (in like the relatively new estates and stuff), the roads are heaps narrow so I usually can only go around 50-60 anyways. I found a straight stretch of road, around 3 metres wide :eek: and the maximum I got it up to was 85km/hr.

Legham

HSC
CieL said:
I can never go 50...
Ditto. Even being stuck behind people going 65 is painfully slow usually around here. Don't know about cities..

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
MuffinMan said:
holy fuck, how much was the fine?
Why couldn't you wait till after the tunnel then go for it?
Thats what I did, did 130 through the tolls / 150 on the rest of the motorway and I haven't recieved a fine (it's been 3 weeks)
holy f*ck, i'm gonna get a speed ticket!?!?!?! damn, i should have gone 200. maybe the camera would have caught my plate as a blur :p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... lol i could picture a muffin man saying "holy f*ck"

and btw, no, i cant wait till i pass the tunnel, because the road is a little more twisted, and more inclined.

plus, if you know how to speed in tunnels, you would speed where the camera isnt pointing :). stupid LCT drivers....

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
BAM I WIN 2.57 times the limit; 180 in a 70 zone on the m4, on the straight stretch from croydon rd to the tollbooths in my stock beetle, im so goddamn hectic.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Azamakumar said:
BAM I WIN 2.57 times the limit; 180 in a 70 zone on the m4, on the straight stretch from croydon rd to the tollbooths in my stock beetle, im so goddamn hectic.
LOL stock beetle? old or new?

And psh... 180 in a 70 zone isn't THAT big a win :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)