• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Or we could just sit it out, and outgrow speeding, or wait until the state government doesn't care about us speeding.

daniel4592

HSC
I will tell you guys my top speed in 2 years when i get my p's head of to Germany (My BirthPlace) Hire a BMW M3 CSL or if Lucky a GTR head down to the Autobahn from munich to stutgart and what im hopping for is 260+km/h as there are no speed limits on the autobahn.
And No i am not worried im confident in my driving I won the Go-Karting Championship in 05 if it werent for the 50,000au bond id be finding my self in a Formula Reanult team.
the 1st page i saw someone state a Lancer '92' Doing 240km/h to me it is hard to belive a Plain 4 cylinder 2 litre Lancer Engine could get you up that far unless
a)It is an EVO I which was the only evo in '92' yes it would be possible for that evo to reach this speed at about 6000rpm in 6th gear.
b)It is modified most likely you'd need an Intercooler and a TurboCharger.
A normal lancer is no more then a corolla.

cfair

Banned
HSC
daniel4592 said:
Championship in 05 if it werent for the 50,000au bond id be finding my self in a Formula Reanult team.
the 1st page i saw someone state a Lancer '92' Doing 240km/h to me it is hard to belive a Plain 4 cylinder 2 litre Lancer Engine could get you up that far unless
a)It is an EVO I which was the only evo in '92' yes it would be possible for that evo to reach this speed at about 6000rpm in 6th gear.
b)It is modified most likely you'd need an Intercooler and a TurboCharger.
A normal lancer is no more then a corolla.
hahahahaha

your post is so full of shit it's not funny, seriously - you're a fucking moron.

You are 15 and you come on here saying you should be in a formula 1 team because you won a go kart championship? you really do have an extra chromosome don't you.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
cfair said:
hahahahaha

your post is so full of shit it's not funny, seriously - you're a fucking moron.

You are 15 and you come on here saying you should be in a formula 1 team because you won a go kart championship? you really do have an extra chromosome don't you.
<3 you, have my children..

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Azamakumar said:
<3 you, have my children..
Back the fuck off, it has already been concluded that he's having mine. <3

nonsense

HSC
24kph mums scooter to the shop...
also been 268kph in a Skyline wen i was in japan on a test track. fuk that was a rush... on the streets, 190 in my old VT commodore then had to slow down as my exit was coming up :(. i loved that car... too bad its gone now

daniel4592

HSC
Sorry but
a)You are a moron
b)Formula renault is a Amatuer racing championship for developing drivers nothing speacial its the next thing above Go-Karting so i have evry chance of doing so because im good at go-karting you think i dont know i think you are the moron because where in my post did i state that I will be joining the ING Renault Formula One Team all I stated was Formula Renault which to me sounds different.
c)every racing driver starts at go-karting when they are 17 they move on to higher classes eg.Formula Renault,BMW ADAC Championship no one said i was going to do it now did I?I said if i could get my 50,000 bond i would go and put my name down as avalible in 1 1/2 years time.
cfair Read properly I think you kight be one of those morons that were bagging people like Alsonso Out when they might have said they want to be a racing driver look at him mult millionare the person that said it to him most likely lives on the dole or wages no higher then 25k a year I would really Shut The F up if i were you.
Who knows if you were Go-karting since you were 12 then you might say different but instead you were in your 80's Commodore doing Dounuts and trying to drag race with a poor performance car.
I also have to state Nothing Can Beat german Engenireing the closest would be Japan.
I will take this comment away once you find me an Australian (They dont have a car but I will say holden is theirs) that can Beat a BMW M3 or a Mercedes SLK.
Good Luck!
and Read the full post please dont make stupid comments about me.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Read the full post please dont make stupid comments about me.
Hahaha, first - I think you should take your own advice, I said nothing about doing doughies in a VL you fucking moron - where did you pluck that from? I'll leave that for you and your bogan uncle robbo to do while smoking a pack of winnie blues and downing long necks of home brew on your verandah in Penrith.

I will take this comment away once you find me an Australian (They dont have a car but I will say holden is theirs) that can Beat a BMW M3 or a Mercedes SLK.
Good Luck!
Again, I said nothing about this. I personally hate Australian cars and love a good M3 - they are far superior to most 'australian' cars; stop pulling random arguments out of your arse because you're failing terribly.

cfair Read properly I think you kight be one of those morons that were bagging people like Alsonso Out when they might have said they want to be a racing driver look at him mult millionare the person that said it to him most likely lives on the dole or wages no higher then 25k a year I would really Shut The F up if i were you.
What the fuck? Wrong again kid, even though that makes little sense that is the shittiest argument I have read in a while - nothing I said had ANYTHING to do with that, perhaps you should spend less time "racing go karts" and more time in english at school.

a)You are a moron
b)Formula renault is a Amatuer racing championship for developing drivers nothing speacial its the next thing above Go-Karting so i have evry chance of doing so because im good at go-karting you think i dont know i think you are the moron because where in my post did i state that I will be joining the ING Renault Formula One Team all I stated was Formula Renault which to me sounds different.
c)every racing driver starts at go-karting when they are 17 they move on to higher classes eg.Formula Renault,BMW ADAC Championship no one said i was going to do it now did I?I said if i could get my 50,000 bond i would go and put my name down as avalible in 1 1/2 years time.
a) Yeah, as shown above you really have no basis to call anyone a moron, ever.
b) I'll accept that, I read that wrong.
c) Every racing driver my arse. Some start in go karting and hardly any get the oppurtunity to begin racing in classes like that, stop talking out your arse over the internet. A $50,000 bond? Yeah, okay kid, keep feeding yourself lies as to why you can't succeed in life.

In closing - You're an inspiration for birth control.

CieL

HSC
Go-karting is hardly representative of real driving..

He'll learn that once he gets his car licence.

Seriously.. when you're gokarting.. and when you get close to someone and bump them a bit.. hardly anything happens.. when you crash/spinout, there's sand pits and tyre walls to keep you from hurting yourself [tracks are such controlled environments].. and go-karts dont go fast anyway.. I'm yet to see someone roll out of their kart.. their centre of gravity is so low compared to cars they just dont seem to flip no matter how you trash it.. plus if there's an accident, there's warning lights all over the course so you're prepared for what happens.. whereas on a real road, most likely you can't see much ahead.. thank god for ABS..

Go karting is childs play. You don't even need to think about other people's lives. My reaction is totally opposite when a gokart spins out compared to when a car spins out in front of you. I laugh or I get scared.

Daniel should get in a real car and drive around in high speeds at an unknown location before he says all this bullshit about himself.

Also, on REAL roads, you get all sorts of drivers.. especially those of the shit variety.. on a track, you'd expect the drivers to be competent of some sort.. but in real life.. you get drunks on the road, old people with vision impairment who can't even stay in their own lane.. mums who are too busy shouting and looking at their kids in the back seat rather than the road.. people who think they're all mighty.. you just DONT know who's in the drivers seat.. which makes everything so different..

This argument is getting so lame.

I can't believe someone is talking about how good they are just because they can operate a go-kart. Fuck.. this is why even little kids can play go-karting. It's like a glorified version of bumper cars.

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Im still wondering whether his post was sarcastic or not. Is it possible for someone to be so fucking ignorant?

daniel4592

HSC
Ok Fine I dont even see why I bother trying to explain to a guy who thinks because it never happend to him that is why you are trying such an arrogant aproach.
Where did you see a racing driver that hasn't gone through go-karting?
True Go karting is much easier but all its meant for is to get you used to the faster better stuff of course its easy thats why you can do it when you are 7 years old.
Its not that hard to become a racing driver this is why you are sayign i am a liar visit websites like bmw ADAC Formula it has a how to get started section.
I will end this here as I dont want to fight over something stupid and little like this its my private stuff what ever happends will happend.
No I do not smoke anything I do not drink as I find it stupid to do so and my family wouldn't take it well.
I dont like Aussie cars either I dont know why I think they are overrated here and none of them are truly aussie Holden Is a part and started of by GM who is American and Ford well Ford is Fully American so Asutralia dosent really have cars but yes i think the M3 would thrash anything either have to offer esspecially holden seeing as ford has the GT40 but that certinally would not handle as well as the M3 around a track.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
daniel4592 said:
No I do not smoke anything I do not drink as I find it stupid to do so and my family wouldn't take it well.
Proves you are too dumb for formula racing. Go find a real job, maybe an apprenticeship.

daniel4592

HSC
I never liked the Gt's I liked their engine sound but thats about it.
But Thats Gt is about 500,000au new here while the M3 is about 170,000 new.
I think a More fair comparison would be the Gt Vs the Bmw E46 M3 GT-R I think that might be the other way around its a much ligter more powerfull version of the stock M3 V8 Instead of V6.

daniel4592

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Proves you are too dumb for formula racing. Go find a real job, maybe an apprenticeship.
No I wouldnt do it even if my family wasnt there.
To me there is nothing more pointless then smoking and drinking If you can live without something that will wreck your life why not?

daniel4592

HSC
Also when I said go karting i didnt mean Recrational Go-Karting I was meaning Go-Karting Championship at Eastern Creek and Oran Park.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
funkshen said:
I'm not sure if you're referring to the multi-LeMans winning GT40 of the late 60's, which in its own right shouldn't be compared to an M3, or a current Ford GT.

In the case of a current model Ford GT, I hate to tell you but it would absolutey cream an M3 around any track anywhere in the world. Just look at Nurburgring lap times...

7:42 - – Ford GT,
7:50 - – E46 M3
8 seconds on a 20km track isn't creaming shit. Go play gran turismo you chump.

Last edited:

daniel4592

HSC
Gran Turismo thanks for brining it up in Gt4 ive driven a M3 GTR race car against a 02 GT race car at the Laguna Seca Race Track the spilt between me and him was after 3 laps he was comming down the cork screw while i was crossing the start/finnish line.
Overall I do think the GTR is a more capable car then the GT or GT40.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)