HSC
seremify007 said:
Might as well post this.

NB. I wasn't driving- just riding =P
cant even see what the 2nd pic says

CieL

HSC
shortygb said:
its car diagnostics im sure, from a skyline r34.
haha i figured that out.....

I just wanted to see the exact figures, not a blur with random bars

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're into cars aye, no wonder you're drawn to Supra :p jkz

scibo

HSC
not me driving but was certainly an experience... roughly 300kmph along foreshore in a turboed 911 (customer car @ mates garage) and 240kmph along foreshore in mates turboed laser

Collin

HSC
N/A
My mate got into a police chase in his 80's Laser (stock) at 2am two months ago. He hit around 190km/hr, I wasn't there but his other friend was in the passenger seat. Happened on the Northern Beaches (not specifying where, he really doesn't want this out in detail). When he made a tight turn at one stage, the car swiped the kerb to a minor extent and the whole chassis buckled, resulting in the front windscreen shattering. But then his engine blew up and that was over. Went strong for a good 7-8km though.. and without going into it, he managed to get away with it. Hahahahaahah.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
160 down Wollongong (you know that steep long road, not bulli pass, the other one) ... its pretty scary. But i just had to overtake that truck

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Well, im on my l's so i really dont like going above 60 atm. I had an informal lesson with a friend and did prob 90, thats the first time i ever drove and it was around a bend, i was scared shitless lol.

Said friend has done 200 along the Nelson Bay Rd in a Commodore ute. Needless to say, i do not go in the car with him since then.

gna

HSC
Well, not sure about my quickest ever.

Was racing my mate and we hit 160km on foreshore before we saw cars ahead and had to brake.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
CieL said:
haha i figured that out.....

I just wanted to see the exact figures, not a blur with random bars
You try holding a camera still at that speed =P

Sigh my personal driving record is only 100km/h in a 740iL.

^ my uncle driving to show that the car isn't that slow.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Btw I thought I'd upload this..

http://www.freefileupload.net/file.php?file=files/200206/1140410433/100_0680.MOV

If you're interested, it's the 25mb video taken from inside the GTR when it reaches 270ish; you can't really read the computer screen much because it's too shaky but it's good enough.

Btw there's another guy on some other forum claiming that photo (from the 740iL) is doctored... too lazy to argue with him but here's what he says:
from that pic u must be 40 years old plus....
and the hand betrayed that pic, u cant hold ur car like that when u drive at that speed, not if you are a normal human that nid to go online everyday, plus the fact that the ppl in ur car can still take picture, and the driver is not bending forward.
Then there's another guy who says:
Coming to think of it, my record of 180 was done on the drag strip near the Sepang track, and with a supercharged engine. Now that you mention your cars go 200kph ++ on the highway, i'm starting to think half of these posts are complete and utter lies.
... and he drives a 198x Prelude.

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Just because his car cant hit 200+ doesnt mean others cant.

And what's wrong with leaning back and being relaxed at speeds over 200? =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)