Top Student in Year 11 2003 (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by dezzy
but arnt you asian.....?
:uhhuh: good work dezzy ;)

Originally posted by Misturi
Could we get back on topic here? Most of this is bullsh*t.

If you don't care then don't post in here, l didn't create this board to make people feel bad about themselves, l made it to people might get inspired to get dux.
you didnt create the board, you created the thread ;). i'm dissing myself so its all good ;). plus if you read everywhere else in the fourm, each and every thread has lead elsewhere from the intended topic. and since this is a general section and that this is our last chance of spam, then i'm sorry little one, you'll just have to wait ;) :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
you didnt create the board, you created the thread ;). i'm dissing myself so its all good ;). plus if you read everywhere else in the fourm, each and every thread has lead elsewhere from the intended topic. and since this is a general section and that this is our last chance of spam, then i'm sorry little one, you'll just have to wait ;) :p
I wonder how long till they make this like the non-school section where posts don't count?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i dont think they will at all.. i'm just wondering when they find out we're spamming in here :p but then again, the 03ers are spamming in the Latin section.. :rolleyes: shhh i ddint tell you ;)
Yeah I noticed that, I got bored at around 12:20 am on New Years Day, but their mods were participating in it as well.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Sorry kimmeh, didn't realise. This was the first THREAD :) that l looked at when l came in here this afternoon.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by alby
gr8 av misturi! heheh GO D FRO! lol total shame bout world idol tho..oh well...
heh, thanks. I know, l was dissapointed :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
How much money do you get Ren?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Ren
we got money for coming first and second in our subjects
Holy crap, you get paid for doing work?? what school do you do to?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Not really worth it then, would be nice to have just not to go out of your way for it. I got $50 in Yr 10 for being the best male in maths and science (I was 1st in both) but that was a special award.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
that would be heaps goos if we got money @ our school coz i always get 2nd ours is come like in the top 5 in 3 subjects or more and get a book of ur choice

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
wtf u get money for prizes?!
damn private skoolz... cant get enuff of it ehh... :p ;)
jkjk

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
Could we get back on topic here? Most of this is bullsh*t.

If you don't care then don't post in here, l didn't create this board to make people feel bad about themselves, l made it to people might get inspired to get dux.
relax?
I dont think learning about how other people in your grade do much better than you will get people inspired.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
At our school you get $100 for being dux but then you also get axcademic awards for achievement and if you achieve a certain number of awards you will eventually get a gold medal when u will also receive another $100 check - we have heaps of other awards for improvement, all rounders, leadership etc etc

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i came first in all my subjects but english and i was stoked cos i wasnt expecting it at all! i ended up coming 2nd in yr 11 cos our school adds up marks not ranks to determine who gets 1st, 2nd and 3rd..and the chick that beat me did crap subjects but got high marks so overall her marks added up to more than mine...and she got given my 1st in 2unit maths cos i got 1st in 3unit and so they take my name out of 2unit..it sucked....though i'm still happy! and i got $20!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Our dux got $250 last year, but they dont get it till the year after (ie the 2004 dux wont get it till the 2005 presentation day). Of course thats only the year 12 dux we dont have yr duxes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)