Top Student in Year 11 2003 (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
It really mbugs me you know when the person who comes 1st thinks they are better than everyone else and r really stuck up that gets 2 me

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
ahah what gets to me are those people who are stuck up and think they know everything. they brag about it and try to "teach" you. and when the results come back, they get crap :p and thats where you have a good laugh

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
ahah what gets to me are those people who are stuck up and think they know everything. they brag about it and try to "teach" you. and when the results come back, they get crap :p and thats where you have a good laugh
That's why you have to make sure your going to beat them first ;). Hmm Ive never had that situation before, one benifit of living in a regional centre.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
but you know some people might "teach" you, making sure they leave the important bits out, so in the end, they do heaps better than you...some girl at my old school did that to us once.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
but you know some people might "teach" you, making sure they leave the important bits out, so in the end, they do heaps better than you...some girl at my old school did that to us once.
Thanks that is a really good idea *runs off*

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
I got dux.. 1st in 5 subjects, 2nd in 2 but there is a whole story. originally i wasnt awarded dux becuase i wasnt recognised for my 1st in chemistry because of a HUGE mistake and get this i wasnt awarded my 1st in 2unit because i also got 1st in 3 unit! anyway its a really long story and its all explained in some other threads!

mayhemily

HSC
hmm. we don't have duxes or whatever we just have "outstanding students" and there is like 3 for every year. I reckon they should give out some really oddball unacademic related prize for awards... that would be cool. I got a 30 dollar book voucher.

and also, word up to regional schools!!!!!!!!!!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Skillo
I got a dictionary for Dux of my Primary School, where as the other kids who were captains got money...Grrrr.:chainsaw:
I got a dictionary as well, but the captains got nothing :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
btw Kimmeh what does "sif" stand for, you seem to use it everywhere.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
its an asian thing :p especialy used among net junkies or even online gamers

sif = as if

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
ahh ok, Ill blame it on the fact that Im not asian that I dont know it, is that ok?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
its not asian!
its used on the internet etc
sif its asian, pft
I know, Ive seen it before, but he said it was asian and I was to tired to argue. Plus I needed something to blame it on.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
I know, Ive seen it before, but he said it was asian and I was to tired to argue. Plus I needed something to blame it on.
he is just trying to take all the credit. Pft!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Could we get back on topic here? Most of this is bullsh*t.

If you don't care then don't post in here, l didn't create this board to make people feel bad about themselves, l made it to people might get inspired to get dux.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)