topic change?! (1 Viewer)

ashiebear

HSC
for my IRP.. im doing teenage pregnancy and ive just recently had a change of mind and i now want to do 'the effects of gambling on an individual's wellbeing'. i know it might be too late to change. Ive email my cafs teacher and asked her about it (because of the skool holidays), but she hasnt gotten back to me yet.. but i wanted to get some advice from people doing and who did cafs.. i dont know what to do and i really want to start on my irp b4 i go back 2 skool.. please help! any adive is appriciated...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
it should be due 3rd week back im guessing?
gambling is one of those iffy issues.. it would be hard to find hardcore gamblers to be able to make a comparison to those who do it for fun.. i guess it could be alright if you were prepared to research alot starting right away
the problem is you need to have a plan approved by your teacher (which should have been done a couple of weeks after you got your irp) and if you just totally change it without approval they might not be happy (unless when you get back to school its near completion and your teacher can look through all your research..)
i wouldnt recommend that you change it without your teachers approval.. but if you are getting desperate then make sure you have most of it done by the time school starts to show your teacher so they dont get angry

ashiebear

HSC
my irp is due in april sometime.. yeh i think i might stick to teenage pregnancy.. im just so lost... and my teacher hasnt emailed me back yet... thanks for ur advise guys...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)