Torchwood (Australian airing) (1 Viewer)

Linxthesontaran

HSC
I didn't like the idea of this but was kind of engoying it until channel 10 took it off air a couple of years ago.

Its no were near as good as Dr Who but its not bad.

Out of the 5 episodes i saw. My favourite was countrycide.

I dont know if anyone has seen the dead ringers rip off of this but they sum torchwood up as "Having sex with welsh aliens"

EmeraldTempest

That Green Kid
HSC
OMG I LOVE TORCHWOOD

Series 2!! YES!! Way better than series 1. Good on you ABC2 for showing something decent again. Its is unfortunate that Russel T Davies leaves in another few series, but we have a bit to go through until then.

On a similar topic, when is the next doctor who coming out?

Has anyone head John Barrowman's new "What About Us?" single - very good! YouTube - John Barrowman - What About Us? - NEW VIDEO - Out 17/11/08!

Linxthesontaran

HSC
On a similar topic, when is the next doctor who coming out?
The next episode Waters of Mars airs in the UK in late october followed by a christmas special 2 parter where David Tennant regenerates into Matt Smith.

The 2010 series will star Matt Smith and Karen Gillan who will play the companion.
The executive producer will be Steven Moffat.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Torchwood is the bombdiggity.
S1- egh, some good eps. "Small Worlds" and "They Keep Killing Suzie" are the best.
S2- They learned their mistakes of S1 and this was awesome!! "Adam" "Something Borrowed" and "Fragments" are my faves
S3- FRAKKING EPIC! I'll watch it again and again!

Torchwood continues to get better and better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)