Tori Amos (1 Viewer)

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
absolution* said:
*refer to avatar*

I love Tori. :)

Favourite Album is probably Boys from Pele.
Favourite songs... ahh where to start?

Crucify
I cant see NY
Gold Dust
Leather *swoons*
Muhammud my friend
Past the mission
Concertina
Pretty good year
Winter (probably my favourite of all)
Mother..

Im the only male i know who likes tori. :(
not anymore :). but yeah, i don't really know any either...strange that. i think there's this perception that she can be a bit misandristic. but given her context, you can kinda understand it. anyone into pj here?

tabularasa

HSC
I like tori amos and i'm a male. BUt thats cause i like that style of music. I absolutely love winter it is one of the greatest songs ever made.

HSC
bah
"y kant tori read" was better than all of this stuff. it took 80s hair metal to new heights.
i'll never understand why it wasnt succesful

tabularasa

HSC
I thinks boys for pele is her best album. Scarlets walk is good though it does not sustain 18 songs like pele does. although the first 3 are great. FDor those who like tori amos you might also like kate bush hher style of music is similar but more extreme in most cases. hounds of love is supposed to her masterpiece and i find it similar to pele.

Danoz The Great

HSC
tabularasa said:
For those who like tori amos you might also like kate bush hher style of music is similar but more extreme in most cases. hounds of love is supposed to her masterpiece and i find it similar to pele.
Yeh I love Kate Bush, she's tops

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
kate bush! wohoo! love wuthering heights, no doubt that that's her best. oh, that and cloud busting, and breathe...i think it's called. by far her three most emotive songs.

oh, weird thing. i once had a dream about kate bush. i was round at her house and we were playing the piano together. then we hooked up (don't worry, she was still young in my dream). she was such a hottie when she was young.

Last edited:

mayhemily

HSC
Im the only male i know who likes tori. :([/QUOTE]

My bf likes tori, but only cornflake girl lol. I will have to work on him. I'm too poor to actually by her albums proper and I couldn't make up which one to get because they all have great songs, so I bought "tales of a librarian". Though strange little girl and a sorta fairytale dont appear on it which is a pity coz they are two of my faves.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
omg i have all her albums and they are all stunning probly except for boys for pele but the debut little earthquake is one of the few albums i can play in its entirity without skipping a single track. Silent all these years could have been u yuuuuge hit

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
yeah i liked her cover of raining blood.. was an interesting take on the song.. as was her Smells like teen spirit cover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)