Touching the Void (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
Has anyone seen this movie?
It is any good?

My friend described the movie to me, as she wants me to go with her to see it, but it doesn't seem like my type of movie.

HSC
myenglish teacher went on about how it was good - but then again she likes anything that was ever shown on the bbc

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
It's a very interesting movie. Good documentary movie.

After watching it, you can't believe the bloke broke his leg, fall into a crevasse and still made it out alive.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
For the ppl who have seen the movie, do you agree with the bloke cutting the rope?
well yeah i kinda agree. Simon really hadn't much choice one life or two... i know that doesnt seem fair but there was no way he could have helped Joe up at all, he would have been left dangling in the air until he probably would have done something rash. Joe couldnt swing onto the wall, so there was alot of weight hanging onto simon, and who was he to know how far joe was from the ground or if the crevass was even there... there are sooo many factors... but I don't really think it was a shockingly bad thing, like they said he suffered intense critcism when they went back... thats not right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)