• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Touching (1 Viewer)

Herishere

HSC
N/A
Hi all just a quick question. Im 17 and my boyfriend likes to regulary touch my breasts, which i am fine with. However when i touch his penis he moves away rather quickly, which i dont think is fair? When ever i ask him why he changes the subject?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Chances are he's uncomfortable with the size of his dick or something, or maybe it's an inappropriate setting to do that. Don't compare touching breasts with touching his dick, touching you downstairs is a more accurate comparison.

Evilo

HSC
Enteebee said:
Chances are he's uncomfortable with the size of his dick or something, or maybe it's an inappropriate setting to do that. Don't compare touching breasts with touching his dick, touching you downstairs is a more accurate comparison.
agreed.

Also make sure hes excited before you touch his dick, it being flacid could be the problem.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Its new to you both right, he is probably nervous, inexperienced and unsure of how to react. Try to talk to him about it, take it slow and when he's ready I'm sure he'll let you :)

K

katie_tully

Also make sure hes excited before you touch his dick, it being flacid could be the problem.
he is fondling boobs ffs, how can he not be?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
katie_tully said:
he is fondling boobs ffs, how can he not be?
Maybe he didn't want her to feel that he was hard? Who knows, guys are just as silly in their first relationships as girls are.

sthcross.dude

HSC
slip some roofies in his drink, then cut off his penis. when he wakes up be all like "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME TOUCHING YOUR DICK NOW!" and wave his severed penis in his face.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Herishere said:
Hi all just a quick question. Im 17 and my boyfriend likes to regulary touch my breasts, which i am fine with. However when i touch his penis he moves away rather quickly, which i dont think is fair? When ever i ask him why he changes the subject?

If your boyfriend is on the right I love him if only he didn't have a penis. This statement is unintentional and ficticious

tuanlina89

HSC
N/A
Herishere said:

sorta simlar siuation .. BUT im the one who doesnt want to touch.. his dick..

i still feel awarkd... its like im intruding.. even though he wants me to give him handjob =[

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
tuanlina89 said:
sorta simlar siuation .. BUT im the one who doesnt want to touch.. his dick..

i still feel awarkd... its like im intruding.. even though he wants me to give him handjob =[
How incredibly fucking selfish...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Tulipa said:
Haha the funny thing is I had exactly the same problem way back when.

It turned out he had a very very small penis.
don't tell :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)