Touching (1 Viewer)

Darkening

HSC
sthcross.dude said:
slip some roofies in his drink, then cut off his penis. when he wakes up be all like "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME TOUCHING YOUR DICK NOW!" and wave his severed penis in his face.
OMFG YOU MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I STARTED TO CHOKE!!!!!!! HHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
xtina.gyl said:
hes weird
guys love it when you touch their penis :) hehe
Give this random girl or troll a medal for being a sexy random girl or troll.

celious

HSC
its always quite amusing and interesting reading love and relationship problems in forums, and its just as interesting reading the responses!

anyway, if youre still coming back here to check responses, id say asking here wont do much good. you might get an idea as to why your bf is doing so (such as all the responses above) and the most likely reason is in fact what everyone else has said but you will never know for certain and you will never fix the problem unless you can somehow get it out of him. sit him and down when youre not making out and just ask him. dont ask while youre doing it, ask when you are having dinner or something.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
celious said:
its always quite amusing and interesting reading love and relationship problems in forums, and its just as interesting reading the responses!

anyway, if youre still coming back here to check responses, id say asking here wont do much good. you might get an idea as to why your bf is doing so (such as all the responses above) and the most likely reason is in fact what everyone else has said but you will never know for certain and you will never fix the problem unless you can somehow get it out of him. sit him and down when youre not making out and just ask him. dont ask while youre doing it, ask when you are having dinner or something.
Can you please pass the potatoes, ps why won't you let me touch your penis?

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Herishere said:
Hi all just a quick question. Im 17 and my boyfriend likes to regulary touch my breasts, which i am fine with. However when i touch his penis he moves away rather quickly, which i dont think is fair? When ever i ask him why he changes the subject?
You're doing it wrong!

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
Herishere said:
Hi all just a quick question. Im 17 and my boyfriend likes to regulary touch my breasts, which i am fine with. However when i touch his penis he moves away rather quickly, which i dont think is fair? When ever i ask him why he changes the subject?
hey babe how about we change it to me fondling your breasts, and you can touch me down there (and anywhere) as much as you want? ;)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
he touches your boobs? your boobs must look like cow's tits and he probably think there's a whole month supply of milk in them!! :eek:

.......and you DON'T touch his penis, ffs, you slam your head against it and suck on that tiny sausage.

*btw is it me or this section + the threads here sound so much like girls writing letters to dolly magazine whining about their own sex problems etc?* lolz

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
i touched this girl (maybe guy) the other day and now i have thist weird skin rash on the side of my wrist, it looks like imptatigo or something but I think it might very well be touch-aids.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Herishere said:

his father used to touch his penis in the same way you do, he doesn't want to talk about it.

einentiva

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
his father used to touch his penis in the same way you do, he doesn't want to talk about it.

hahhahahhahahahahahahhahh

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Could be gay...

Maybe he thought that what all straight men do all the time is foddle your breast, but since that he is gay, his penis is a no go zone for you...

shaZ-

HSC
tuanlina89 said:
sorta simlar siuation .. BUT im the one who doesnt want to touch.. his dick..

i still feel awarkd... its like im intruding.. even though he wants me to give him handjob =[
oh true same thing happened with me. took me bout 4 months to actually get to doing it lols. =P

Evilo

HSC
Herishere said:
Why are you touching him without permission? why are you out of your chains?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sthcross.dude said:
slip some roofies in his drink, then cut off his penis. when he wakes up be all like "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME TOUCHING YOUR DICK NOW!" and wave his severed penis in his face.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)