towing (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
notice tons of places up here have signs warning your car will be towed if it is parked illegally/longer than 3 hours/whatever else.... it probably never ever happens but i'm still paranoid. is there a certain way you can park your car that makes it difficult/impossible to be towed?

Gloves

HSC
notice tons of places up here have signs warning your car will be towed if it is parked illegally/longer than 3 hours/whatever else.... it probably never ever happens but i'm still paranoid. is there a certain way you can park your car that makes it difficult/impossible to be towed?
if you did park your car in an awkward position and they really wanted to tow it away, i'm sure they'd have hydrolic jacks which would be able to move your car into a position that'd make it easier for them to hook it up to the truck.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
they do it all the time on anzac pde once the left lane becomes a bus lane at 3pm.

There's really fuck all they can do about it if you park close to both cars, or park at a spastic 15 degree angle to the curb, and move reeeeeeeeeeeal close to the car in front.

But afaik (even QLD I guess) they don't tow cars unless they're parked in an obstructive manner, ie across a driveway.

pete_finlay

HSC
be careful mate. i guess it depends where, but i had my car towed at north sydney for the very same thing. $165 for the privelidge from memory too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)