Tracks, only my school does it!! (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
am i right?!

i cant get any notes on the internet too cos the book is SO INFAMOUS...

some people i've got to say, has an UNFAIR advantage over others in the STANDARD ENGLISH course, as if i was doing another elective in MODULE C, say Bruce Dawem, that would hav been so much easier...

Its ridiculous how the electives vary in amount of information available at stores like dymocks..

anyway, anyone got any info for me? any websites wif sample answers on tracks, or related text?
plz help..

where are the notes or sample answers for tracks?

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
think of it this way, less competition =P... that way YOu got sum sort of advantage.. and = higher rank ehehhehe

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by toisthbe
am i right?!

i cant get any notes on the internet too cos the book is SO INFAMOUS...

some people i've got to say, has an UNFAIR advantage over others in the STANDARD ENGLISH course, as if i was doing another elective in MODULE C, say Bruce Dawem, that would hav been so much easier...

Its ridiculous how the electives vary in amount of information available at stores like dymocks..

anyway, anyone got any info for me? any websites wif sample answers on tracks, or related text?
plz help..

where are the notes or sample answers for tracks?
i agree..i do advanced (im bored, thats why im here) and my school is APPARENTLY the only school doing Enders Game. therefore, there are approx. 17 people in the whole state doing Enders Game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)