• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Trading Blocs/International Organisations and The Global Economy (2 Viewers)

winnietp

HSC
Hi everybody! I have an essay due soon on the roles, impacts and influence that trading blocs and international organisations have on the global economy. The roles are okay, its just the impact and influence that they have on the global economy I'm struggling with.
I'm doing EU, NAFTA so far. Help me out please!

deswa1

HSC
I wrote a practice essay on a similar topic (Discuss the influence of international organisations and contemporary trading blocs and agreements in promoting globalisation). If you want, I can post/send you my essay (it got 20/20). Otherwise, the key points you want to hit are:
- Talk about each of the major trading blocs and international organisations - size, function etc
- Talk about how they can either restrict or enhance the globalisation process (for example the EU employs a widespread subsidisation policy etc. whilst the WTO encourages multilateral trade liberalisation)
- Obviously give stats to back yourself up wherever possible etc.

Hope that helps :)

elyssazal

HSC
Hi i was wondering if you could send me that essay too, It would be good for my eco essay this Thursday at school ?
Thanks

mreditor16

HSC
Hi everybody! I have an essay due soon on the roles, impacts and influence that trading blocs and international organisations have on the global economy. The roles are okay, its just the impact and influence that they have on the global economy I'm struggling with.
I'm doing EU, NAFTA so far. Help me out please!
Use the index of your textbook and search up the trading blocs/international organisations you are discussing, and then flick through any sections about it in your textbook for useful information.

Utilise that as a starting point. :)

hsc3hard5me

HSC
Use the index of your textbook and search up the trading blocs/international organisations you are discussing, and then flick through any sections about it in your textbook for useful information.

Utilise that as a starting point. :)
She finished hsc 2 years ago, where were you when she was in neeeed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)