Traineeships (1 Viewer)

patty4848

HSC
I'm seriously considering dropping out of school and was wondering whether anyone knows about traineeships in the film/television/media/entertainment industry...Does anyone have any information about it, or any links to websites or companies that have a traineeship program.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

alby

cool duckie
HSC
not sure about your luck with traineeships, but there are courses around
look on the tafe website (though applications have already closed for semester 1). also there's a lot of film/tv schools around which might still have applications open (eg. the australian film television and radio school - their apps close on the 30th)

waysted

HSC
I wouldn't recommend quitting school without finishing year 12. There will be other people who want those traineeships who have done year 12, and the employer will always choose them over the people who haven't.
I left school and now I'm at tafe finishing my VCE because I realised that otherwise I'd be stuck in a shitty job forever.
It's only one more year, and at least if you change your mind about what you want to do for a living then you've kept your options open to go to uni or tafe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)