Trance FTW (1 Viewer)

DaWun

blah
HSC
hmm anybody here loves trance? if you do, please post ya favourite artist or song?
i love dj hixxy and paul van dyke ^^
aiight peace ^^ HTID weeee

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Heh not really.. My friend tried to get me into Psytrance.. But being into Heavy Metal that wasn't about to happen. :D I appreciate old school Electronica (Depeche Mode) but Trance and the like seem pretty substandard in comparison. Also the lack of lyrics is a major problem for me.

DaWun

blah
HSC
yer dats wat i used to say .. i was into dem rnb .. but my friend got me into trance.. progressive trance i love and not all trance has no lyrics for example cascada =] ahah i love trance cause it gets ya into sum happy upbeat mood must love trance! xD

bored6

HSC
DaWun said:
hmm anybody here loves trance? if you do, please post ya favourite artist or song?
i love dj hixxy and paul van dyke ^^
aiight peace ^^ HTID weeee
My favourite is:

Tiesto - Shut the fuck up with these shitty trance threads (DJ Hixxy Club Mix)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I like the trance where we take E and stuff. Its hectick

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Please fuck off with your shitty trance.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
stuff you people who don't like trance.

try listening to some Johan Gielen

bored6

HSC
Reshie said:

++

Even though I don't think hes considered trance by the elitists I quite like him

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I can't say i'm up to date or enirely knowledgeable with all the latest trance tracks , subgenres and stuff but i'm mostly into classic trance tracks eg: For An Angel, Flaming June, and Greece 2000. Whats funny is that most of the all time trance classics are one hit wonders so you'd be hard pressed to find a favourite trance artist amongst them. But yea, my favourite trance artists would probably be PVD and BT.

I can't say that the lack of lyrics is a problem for me...thats what i actually like about trance, theres something almost primal about it and its a welcome relief from constantly hearing songs with lyrics.

btw dawun theres no 'e' after dyk and i'd hardly call cascada trance :)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
bored6 said:
++

Even though I don't think hes considered trance by the elitists I quite like him
well hes considered progressive trance

but im enjoying YOJI BIOMEHANIKA

HSC
ive started listening to infected mushroom, im really liking them. theyre playing at the metro soon but it's too expensive for me.

daviet

HSC
ohh man, where to start...

First of all, its Paul van Dyk!! (Dyke is a term for lesbians dammit!)

Trance is a massive web where most people has only listened to one thread of it.
Theres so many sub genres for example: Hardstyle, hardcore, uplifting, techno, acid, house, progressive etc

It all depends what you like or how open to it you are. Like me :p
I was a massive hard-trance, acid fan, but that was when i was in primary school, i added uplifting to my taste, only because Nova 96.9's now defunct segment RUSH was on air.

Nowadays, I listen to all Electronic Dance Music (EDM) and there's a great song in a different style.

People who think that Trance = Drugs should be hanged, quartered and fed to communists. There is a drug scene there. but theres a drug scene everwhere. Heck its more common in certain schools then the nightclub mate, trust me! :D

I'm stepping on many toes here, and people would be thinking 'oh a friggin know it all' indeed i do, i am part of the industry dammit :p

The trance=drugs philosphy no doubt came from the blokes and chicks who listen to one form of EDM (namely hardcore) and think they can just go nuts and f@$! like rabbits and smoke like no tommorow. Thanks for creating a brilliant image mates, we have enough sex thanks to Armand Van Helden & Eric Prydz.

Anywho, who's up for some TranceDebates?

daviet

HSC
Mabs said:
Heh not really.. My friend tried to get me into Psytrance.. But being into Heavy Metal that wasn't about to happen. :D I appreciate old school Electronica (Depeche Mode) but Trance and the like seem pretty substandard in comparison. Also the lack of lyrics is a major problem for me.

depeche mode is goot :)

daviet

HSC
Reshie said:

Gielen's older stuff was beaut, but he with Svenson were unstoppable. Great uplifting, euphoric trance topped up by that classic synthwork they do so well.

His newer stuff such as Physical Overdrive is still considered trance, though its slightly less upbeat.

Most people would agree that Prog Trance is mainly Gabriel & Dresden, Subsky & Moshic..etc

daviet

HSC
ElGronko said:
Please fuck off with your shitty trance.

its not bad if you let me send you a dvd of hot stuff! noone's bagging electro now arent they :p whats that commercial track with that annoying bloke that sings pretty high, then at a higer annoying pitch? thats soo bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)