trance/techno (1 Viewer)

terminator

Can people please tell me there favourite trance or techno song/s now that i have all this time on my hands. it can be anything from prodigy to the enya type stuff. i've run out of song titles and i know there's plenty more good stuff...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
my all time fav is heart of asia by watergate.
i like mostly ddr and a happyhardcore songs doubt you like

http://simtub.com <--- diz song has hk pop remixes

if you liek korean dance download
all "lee jung hyun" songs like my chyo and trance

Jin-17

Some old school has to be tokyo Ghetto with the "I kiss your lips" Also, the Sandman and of course the one and only Paul Van Dyke, with gate crasher and stuff. Also, I didnt think other people listened to Korean songs at all. I thought I was the only one in this country:D

HSC
Originally posted by terminator
Can people please tell me there favourite trance or techno song/s now that i have all this time on my hands. it can be anything from prodigy to the enya type stuff. i've run out of song titles and i know there's plenty more good stuff...
Come to Daddy- Aphex Twin
Windowlicker- Aphex Twin
Breathe- Prodigy
Firestarter- Prodigy

And more weirder stuff:

Dawn Chorus- Boards of Canada
Sunshine Recorder- Boards of Canada
777- Autechre
Acroyear2- Autechre
Arch Carrier- Autechre
Eutow- Autechre
Ligh Rain- Plaid
Eyen- Plaid

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by Jin-17
Also, I didnt think other people listened to Korean songs at all. I thought I was the only one in this country:D
are you korean?
hehe wells you havent seem my friends they nuts about korean [they not korean too]music swap cds 2/47 tok abt the the newwest and latest albums + songs

terminator

thanks, haven't got to downloading all oyour recommended beats yet cause i've been pretty lazy. except for that "heart of asia" which has a funny asian beat; but is fairly good nonetheless. i was just wondering (sukiyaki) if you only listen to korean music, and not european music?

has anyone heard much of scooter's older stuff. i've heard some extremely shit stuff but some just totally drops the bass and carves it. sometimes scooter can fuck up a song by making the lyrics too repititive and boring, "move your ass" is pretty good, does anyone know any other good old scooter songs that sound fairly original?

F

FluKe035

sasha-xpander
paul van dyk- for an angel
sander kleinenberg- my lexicon'

AWesome trax!!!

Jin-17

Originally posted by sukiyaki

are you korean?
hehe wells you havent seem my friends they nuts about korean [they not korean too]music swap cds 2/47 tok abt the the newwest and latest albums + songs

Hello my dear. Maybe I am korean or maybe I am not, I couldn't rightly say. Some days I feel like an aussie and want to play some good game of cricket or maybe watch the ashes for the whole day, some other days I feel asian and play tekken 4 and listen the X japan "Endless rain" both the normal and techno version. But to cut it short, I am korean indeed, but my grandpa lived in Japan for like 30 years and can speak the language as if born with it. Some koreans hate japanes and vice versa, but my verdict is the japanese girls are cute and they are really firneldy, unless they get angry with me for stealing their pen heh heh.

:chainsaw:

CLuver?

go trance!

I like hard trance, non-vocal, stuff that sounds good up loud. Do you like progressive? go to www.tranceaddict.com, they have the best stuff there.

If you download anything, download this:

Ferry Corsten - Punk
Dj Tiesto & Ferry Corsten - Gouryella
Dumonde - Never Look Back

If you like these i'll give you a zillion other track names. and if you like spending money get Godskitchen - Journeys and Summer Trance.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by CLuver?
go trance!

go to www.tranceaddict.com, they have the best stuff there.

I second that, too bad u cant get into the TA trance hub tho :),

I just bought the godskitchen cd the other day, still listening to them, 3 cds :D

Its a really good album, starts off kinda tribal, then a little chillout, then a little more energy, but not that much.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Heres a little list of some trance, all chillout, ill get the rest later :)

Accadia - Blind Visions (Chilled Mix) Accadia - Into The Dawn (Accadia Ambient Mix) ATB With Enigma - Enigmatic Encounter ATB - First Love ATB - Feel You ATB - The Summer (Ibiza Influence Version) ATB - Engrossing Moments ATB - Timeless ATB - Repulse ATB - Sensually ATB - Endless Silence Ayla - Angelfalls (Particular Beach) Ayla - Ambience Banco De Gaia - Touching The Void Basement Jaxx - Romeo (Acoustic Mix) Bedrock - Beautiful Strange (Ambient Mix) BBE - Seven Days & One Week (Sindaar Remix) Blank & Jones - Beyond Time (Ambient Mix) Blank & Jones - Desire (Ambient Mix) Blank & Jones - Heaven Can Wait (Ambient Mix) Blank & Jones - Le Grand Blue (Ambient Mix) Breeder - Twilo Thunder (Auranaut Remix) Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52 (Michael Woods Remix) CM - Dream Universe (16B Still Waters Symphony Mix) Chicane - No Ordinary Morning Chicane With Maire Brennan - Saltwater (The Thrillseekers Remix) Datar - B (Am'B'ient mix) Delerium - Silence (Michael Woods Remix) DJ Tiesto ft Jan Johnston - Close To You Dutch Force - Deadline (Moonwatcher's Dead Calm Remix) Electribe 101 - Talking With Myself '98 (Canny Remix) Electribe 101 - Talking With Myself (Frankie Knuckles Mix) Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Michael Woods remix) Evoke - Arms Of Loren 2001 (Tranquillo's Clear Water Remix) Faithless - We Come 1 (Eliot J Remix) Faithless - Drifting Away (''Spy Theme'' from Trigger Happy TV) Gouryella - In Walhalla Gouryella - Tenshi (Mark Moon Remix) Hemstock And Jennings - Mirage Of Hope (Chilled Mix) Humate - Bedrock (3.2 Bedrock Ambient Mix) Humate - Love Stimulation (Michael Woods Remix) Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Hybrid's Soundtrack Mix) Iio - Rapture (Soulside Remix) Jakatta - American Dream (Afterlife Mix) Jakatta - American Dream (Tranquilo Dawn Over New York Remix) Junk Project - Composure (Ambient Mix) Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Orchestra Mix) Leama - Melodica (Ambient Mix) Leftfield - Melt Libra Presents Taylor - Calling Your Name (Solar Stone Remix) Liquid State - Falling (Solar Stone After Hours Mix) Lost Tribe - Under The Red Sea Lustral - Everytime (A Man Called Adam's Balearic Remix) Matt Darey Pres. DSP - From Russia With Love (Alaska remix) Mauro Picotto - Good Morning Miro - By Your Side (Miro's Rolled Mix) Moby - Go (Jam & Spoon Dub) Moonman - Galaxia (Eliot J Remix) Origin - Wide-Eyed Angel (Pinned Mix) Orion - Eternity (Original Acoustic Mix) Orion - See Me Here (Skope's Vocal Remix) Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Solar Stone Chillout Remix) Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles (Healing Mix) Private Taste - First (Ashtrax Ambient Score) Push - Strange World (Underwater Kingdom Remix) PPK - ResRection (Robots Outro Mix) Rank 1 - Airwave (Sunset Chillout Mix) Rank 1 - Such Is Life (Sunday Afternoon Rework) Riva - Stringer (Larry Lush Ambient Mix) Roger Sanchez - Another Chance (Afterlife Mix) Saints And Sinners - Peace (Michael Woods Remix) Salt Tank - Eugina (Sargasso Sea Mix 2000) Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (Schill Out Mix) Schiller Mit Heppner - Dream Of You (Chillout Mix) Sister Bliss - Sister Sister (Alaskas Blissed Out Mix) Solar Stone - Jabberwock (Chillout Mix) Solar Stone - Seven Cities (Ambient Dub Mix) Solar Stone - The Calling (Chilled Mix) Space Manoeuvres - Stage One (Blain Sandhug Remix) System F - Cry (Unplugged) Tilt - Invisible (Courtyard Mix - Ambient Dub) Tall Paul vs INXS - Precious Heart (Lush Remix) Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Moonwatchers Sea of Tranquility Remix) The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Alaska's Sunset Mix) Urban Dwellers - Loverman (Satoshi Tomiie ambient mix) Xstasia - Sweetness (Katcha Mix) Z2 - Intracity (Solar Stone Chillout Version)

CLuver?

hey enak i just got gk - summer trance and disk 1 seems veryyy progressive, i didn't have the patience to listen to them, i will later. disk 2 rocks, ferry corsten - punk has such an awesome opening, great bass.

i took them on schoolies, disk 2 got very scratched, oakie - southern sun jams and a few others too :( i'll have to get a cd cleaner

do you have gk - journeys? disk 1 is unreal!

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by CLuver?
hey enak i just got gk - summer trance and disk 1 seems veryyy progressive, i didn't have the patience to listen to them, i will later. disk 2 rocks, ferry corsten - punk has such an awesome opening, great bass.

i took them on schoolies, disk 2 got very scratched, oakie - southern sun jams and a few others too :( i'll have to get a cd cleaner

do you have gk - journeys? disk 1 is unreal!
Ye, thats what i ment to say but didn't :)

Im not thinking straight today :eek: :D

The album has soo many good songs tho, i still havent finished listening to it all the way thru

bias

the best techno song that i got is called Blow ya mind
cant remember who its by tho

dansnation

im still recovering from skoolies... so ive been listening to alot of chillout... try "battleship grey - by tiesto"..

d/l any of the magik series by tiesto for some good uplifting shit.. ferry corsten sets too..

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
tiesto, paul oakenfold, paul van dyk, armin van buuren ... to name a few

for chilled, chicane is nice................

n there are heaps of other good artists from germany/netherlands/france... there's some german webpage with good songs but dammit i lost it.. hmm oh wellz........

oooh , u HAVE to d/l dj shog -- this is my sound....

i like it a lot...

okie.. now i tell you what NOT to listen to - ATB , Ian Van Dahl, sash

CLuver?

hey where do you peeps download trance from? i used soulseek a bit but practically everything i want is remotely qeued.. Kazaa is a piece of shit like grokster, with there gator marketing scam which you can't get off your computer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)