Trance (1 Viewer)

oisac

HSC
Who else listens to this beautiful genre of music? post a reply of a good trance song you know. :D

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i started listening to trance back in '03-'04 but never been to a trance event despite raving since '05. checked out above and beyond/marcov/richard durand etc. recently at the hordern and i gotta tell you - i'm converting.

sounds today is alot more tech and electro orientated though - still listenable.

currently really digging old school stuff from cosmic gate, dogzilla and shit though

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i love above and beyond

The Bui

HSC
Sorry accidently replyed with with my little sisters account. Hey do you have their album Group Therapy

The Bui

HSC
i started listening to trance back in '03-'04 but never been to a trance event despite raving since '05. checked out above and beyond/marcov/richard durand etc. recently at the hordern and i gotta tell you - i'm converting.

sounds today is alot more tech and electro orientated though - still listenable.

currently really digging old school stuff from cosmic gate, dogzilla and shit though
How bout cosmic gates new songs there pretty great they basically remade some of there old songs. Sounds amazing

HSC
Damn my internet is so slow. Sounds good though and i have many of his songs does he have an album
nah not really lol. i reckon avicii's best are levels, dont give up on us, new new new, drowning (avicii mix) and blessed.

check em all out, its worth it ;)

The Bui

HSC

I reckon this is one of the best trance vocals of the year

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I personally don't like any other cosmic gate song other than exploration of space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)