Trance (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
What type of artist are you into these days then or do you like the old trance
i like the old stuff abit more like veracocha - carte blanche, exploration of space, going wrong etc.

new stuff is too electro-e for me

The Bui

HSC
yeah Trance is changing now as the sound getting influenced by house which is called Trouse lol but i don't mind the changing sounds will love this genre to the end ;)

The Bui

HSC
But hey i love most genres of edm. This includes dubstep, hardstyle, electro, house, trance etc. Can't get enough of this genre and p.s anyone here know who Armin Van Buuren is

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
no offense mate you sound like a total newfag to the genre lol

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

A bit more chilled but fuck i love this song, been keeping me sane

Also this, not really trance but relaxing just the same

Last edited:

The Bui

HSC
no offense mate you sound like a total newfag to the genre lol
hahaha yeah but i have listening to this genre for about atleast 7 years. Just love this genre and love most of what edm has to offer ;). I don't know why people hate the change to the genre of edm especially trance and can't just accept that the genre is envolving and if you don't like don't listen to it.

p.s I hate newfags lol

Last edited:

The Bui

HSC

A bit more chilled but fuck i love this song, been keeping me sane

Also this, not really trance but relaxing just the same

Great songs really relaxing and belongs in this thread

mirakon

nigga
HSC
someone explain the difference to me between trance and house and stuff

The Bui

HSC
someone explain the difference to me between trance and house and stuff
I have this good explaination of the difference from online. It has a pretty good explaination of the difference

Trance is more soothing to listen to, very fluid and flowing, has more sounds/patterns going on at once in the music and is a more emotional. Popular trance artist includes Armin Van Buuren, Sasha, ATB, Above and Beyond.Progression usually goes hand in hand with Trance. It loops the music down and gradually up until it "peaks" (the high point/most exciting part of the song) and then goes down again. Since trance is more melodic than the other genres progression is what makes it a more "feel" music.

House is more beaty, less complex in terms of patterns than Trance. It is something you can dance to compared to Trance, where you feel the music. The sound is also has less of a ringing fluid sound and more of a solid sound/beat. Popular artists includes Deadmau5 and 2010 Tiesto.

Electro has a very "electric" sound. There is even less of a pattern than house and is a lot more beaty. It is something you can pound your feet to and go wild to. It has more of a rock sound to it as well (electric guitar). There is usually no progression. Popular artists includes Boyz Noise, Steve Aoki and The Bloody Beatroots.

Dance is pretty much everything above, just a general term for all the genres.

Techno is an even more general term of the genres. It usually is recognized with songs that persists of only one beat and a tuned singer (robotic voice) and is very hard and fast. Listen to DJ Cammy.

Although this a good explaination of the difference recently it has been alot harder as alot of dance producers tend to combine trance and house together which most people call Trouse but if you listen to enough dance songs you be able to tell the difference but be aware many dance producers don't just stick to one genre in dance.

The Bui

HSC
How do you dance to house /trance music?
Look for rave in wikipedia as I'm not bothered listing them but generally people jump up and down or just go out of control from the music.

The Bui

HSC
Hey Tomykins how are you finding the music here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)