Transcript Writing for Module B- Critical Study (1 Viewer)

Treesandgreenthings

HSC
Hi all, I have an in class assessment in a week and haven't really started writing anything. So this is what we are asked to do..

"You are an interviewer on the YouTube channel contemporary texts, a student’s guide and you are running a segment interviewing an expert teacher on Module B. In your interview, Use a prescribed text demonstrate how your personal understanding of texts can develop through critical analysis of the texts language, content and construction as well as the opinions of others."

I'm not quite too sure of what to write and how to even start it. Please help!! :3

IrLOL

HSC
I would start by paying close attention to the required format for your response, which in this case is not a regular essay. What you are asked to do seems incredibly difficult in this case as it is in the form of an interview, which usually consists of questions asked to the subject. Are you required to write out a transcript of the questions you will ask, or does the task require you to write a type of narrative, with you providing the fictional subjects responses? Do you take the role of the subject and write an address to the audience watching your educational youtube channel?

I can see why you have no idea where to start, that premise seems an odd choice to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)