Transfer B Bus/ B Comp to B Bus (1 Viewer)

HSC
I didn't know where to put this so I through I'd post in it here.

I'm currently doing B Business/B Computing but I'm looking to transfer into B Business. Would it be possible to credit my Computing subjects as electives in the B Business course?

Also, what do you think the chances are of transferring to B Business with a GPA of 1.84, or perhaps a little bit over?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
I didn't know where to put this so I through I'd post in it here.

I'm currently doing B Business/B Computing but I'm looking to transfer into B Business. Would it be possible to credit my Computing subjects as electives in the B Business course?

Also, what do you think the chances are of transferring to B Business with a GPA of 1.84, or perhaps a little bit over?
1. I believe you would be able to credit your computing subjects (8 of them) under an Information Technology major. If you have done over 8, you would unfortunately lose them. I would check with the Student Centre though, because I had a friend who transferred midyear from Bus/Comp to Bus and some problems with crediting all of his IT subs to a IT major.

2. It is nearly a credit average, so I would say you have an ok chance of successfully transferring.

HSC
hey dude
if they still use the WAM along with the GPA, i say you have a good chance esp for internal transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)