Transfer from DFEE to CSP (1 Viewer)

xxnakazatoxx

HSC
Hi, i just wanted to know if it is possible to transfer from B Science DFEE to B Science CSP with an average mark of around 60% in the first semester, or do i have to wait till the end of the year with (hopefully) better semester 2 results.

spence

HSC
No I'm pretty sure you can't because if you apply for a transfer and you've completed less than one full time year of uni, only your UAI is considered. Once you've done a year of uni, uni marks and UAI are weighted equally

HSC
xxnakazatoxx said:
Hi, i just wanted to know if it is possible to transfer from B Science DFEE to B Science CSP with an average mark of around 60% in the first semester, or do i have to wait till the end of the year with (hopefully) better semester 2 results.
those marks aren't crash hot, you'd better study really hard second sem to guarantee you can!

xxnakazatoxx

HSC
Thanks for the quick replies guys. So if i were to transfer would it be through the internal course transfer or through UAC?

HSC
velox said:
60% should be ok since a science degree has low entry requirements already.
should be okay, but it's always a risk and an expensive one at that, if the op can try for 70 av for second sem subs will greatly improve the chances as it will average out to a credit.

xxnakazatoxx

HSC
Huratio said:
I believe an internal course transfer would work seeing that you are transferring inter-faculty. You should double check with the Student Centre on this though.

Internal Course Transfers: http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/enrolment/continuing/internalcoursetransfers.html

OK now that the Internal Course Transfer applications are open for the 2009 Autumn Semester, i have a problem. It only allows me to transfer from DFEE to other DFEE courses, how else can i transfer from DFEE to CSP?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
xxnakazatoxx said:
OK now that the Internal Course Transfer applications are open for the 2009 Autumn Semester, i have a problem. It only allows me to transfer from DFEE to other DFEE courses, how else can i transfer from DFEE to CSP?
Through the UAC.

xxnakazatoxx

HSC
Well this is just a follow up on my transfer, i applied for Forensic Biology and got the offer for CSP which was a surprise as i only got 6 passes and 2 credits for the year. Maybe it was the personal statement that got me in, who knows? But anyway yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)