transfer- media arts and production (1 Viewer)

mook281090

HSC
I'm currently doing B.Arts at Usyd, hating it, realised that Media arts and production/International studies is my dream course. I've discontinued enrolment for semester 2 so I will have only completed 1 semester of study.

Is it correct that they will now only look at my UAI? I got 98.45 so I'm pretty sure I will get a main round offer if I apply through UAC.

Also, I am wondering if I will be able to successfully apply for recognition of prior learning , which would be ideal, although is not essential. I'm doing Art History (art and film) course, english, history and psychology, although I am pretty certain the latter half will not count. Has anyone here transferred arts units to communication successfully?

Cheers

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I'm currently doing B.Arts at Usyd, hating it, realised that Media arts and production/International studies is my dream course. I've discontinued enrolment for semester 2 so I will have only completed 1 semester of study.

Is it correct that they will now only look at my UAI? I got 98.45 so I'm pretty sure I will get a main round offer if I apply through UAC.

Also, I am wondering if I will be able to successfully apply for recognition of prior learning , which would be ideal, although is not essential. I'm doing Art History (art and film) course, english, history and psychology, although I am pretty certain the latter half will not count. Has anyone here transferred arts units to communication successfully?

Cheers
They'll only count the UAI. I must warn you though that the RPL isn't going to be all that great. I suspect that UTS will simply remove a couple of your electives since none of those subjects could count for the core or the major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)