• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

transfer or start from the beginning? :/ (1 Viewer)

katerinadr

HSC
hello guys!I study physics in Greece and I finished my second year.But I will stop my studies here because I'm moving into Sydney.I'm gonna apply through UAC cause I have the Australian citizenship.I will apply for physics and also for other courses I like.If I do that is like I'm transferring from my university in greece to the unis I choose?Also, what they will consider in order to make an offer?my unis result or my high school results?I have really good high school grades but my uni results sucks!​

katerinadr

HSC
anyone?if you dont know something that can help plz tell me where i should ask..should i call to uac or to a uni?i am in greece now and it's not easy for me to call..so if anyone know something it could help..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, we can't really help you if we don't even know where you're applying to.

But if you just finished second year uni - they're, 99% of the time, just gonna look at your uni marks.

katerinadr

HSC
well i'm applying for bachelor of science at unsw uSyd and macquire..also for sports and science at the same unis..i emailed them and they told that they look both my secondary and tertiary studies..and a friend of mine who was at the same position told me that because my secondary studies are very good then i shouldn't be worried..his tertiary results were not good but he was accepted and studied architecture but that happened years ago..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)