transfer question (1 Viewer)

Morgues

Is it possible to transfer to a different uni after only doing 21 credit points in your first year of uni

spam police

how come you only did 21 credit points?? did you drop out after 1st semester or something?

and um i'm pretty sure you can morgues, im transferring too and filled out the form for transferring and it asks how many semesters of uni you've already done, and it doesn't say anywhere that there's a minimum amount you have to do

cept, you gotta apply through uac by 30th september, which is tmr dude!

Morgues

The only other subject I could do this semester would have nothing to do with the course I am trying to transfer to so I just did 3 subjects this semester.
7 subjects overall.

What transfer form are you talking about......I thought Iwe just apply through uac

Morgues

The reason I am asking is on the uac it says to transfer you have to complete one full year at a tertiary institution..........21 credit points isn't technically a whole year

spam police

Originally posted by christ_ine
7 subjects and only 21 credit points??
yeah i know, i have to do 24 cp's a semester, which = $$$$$ :(

Originally posted by Morgues
What transfer form are you talking about......I thought Iwe just apply through uac
yeah i'm talking about UAC as well- you have to fill out the application form by today, but it sounds like you've already done it. but if you're doing an internal transfer (eg you're already in uts and want to transfer to another course in uts) you've gotta talk to your own uni about that.

Originally posted by Morgues
The reason I am asking is on the uac it says to transfer you have to complete one full year at a tertiary institution..........21 credit points isn't technically a whole year
are you sure about that?? i read that it was just recommended that you do a full year before transferring.. i'm pretty sure that they don't cap you on the minimum requirements for transferring. i might be wrong.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Cyph, I know that it would be 3UoC each, but I was under the pretence that they were worth 6UoC each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)