transfer to other uni's? (1 Viewer)

wyho

HSC
N/A
hi i am currently studying economics at unsw first year. i did the unsw foundation year last year and got a uai equivalent of around 87.

i have 3 questions which is confusing me right now, please help me

a) i am wondering if i could transfer to macq (comm/law) or uts (business/law) from unsw(since i doubt with this uai i could make it into law at unsw), and if so, then what are the grades that i need in order to get into those specific uni/courses (if you can, please tell me about anu and monash pls)?

b) if i am successful and transferred to one of those uni's can my first year economics subjects be credited to the business/law (uts) or comm/law (macq)?, like will i be able to catchup and do 2nd year the next year without repeating?

c) also my last question is: are there csp and dfee cutoffs for transferring? what i mean is that if i dont think i will get enough marks for the particular cutoff, are there any dfee cutoffs just like the hsc uac???

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
a) d average
b) yes
c) yes, following a trend, csp is usually higher than dfee
so say for example if the csp cutoff for the course you wanna transfer into was 90, and dfee was 85, your UAI wont be able to make to csp, but through dfee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)