transfer (1 Viewer)

hey guys i am currently enrolled in B medical science/ B business, i have put in an application through UAC so i can just transfer in B business. i know that they say that u have to have a credit average in order to transfer, i have an average of about 60% what do u guys think are my chances of getting this transfer.

thanks heaps.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Well you will have a good chance as you are already doing a b.business. Dont apply through UAC just go and speak with your unis Business faculty, if that fails then go for UAC.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Correct. A credit average is desirable for the transfer- thus, I think you have a good chance.

Also, this type of transfer can be done via an Internal Course Transfer:
"Undergraduate students (in Commonwealth Supported Places) adding or deleting BA International Studies*, or withdrawing from a part of a combined degree"
Online application form and more information can be found here: http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/enrolment/continuing/internalcoursetransfers.html

Futhermore, I've answered alot of questions regarding Internal Course Transfers in this thread:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...dney/141632/uts-internal-course-transfer.html

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Musk said:
WRONG!

He needs to apply to uac as B Science/ B Business is home to the science faculty, in order for him to transfer to B Business he must use uac

I can pick up business but business cannot pick up engineering
I think you maybe mistaken Musk. This is a special case, and I personally know students who dropped B Computing from a B Business/B Computing degree (and are now doing a straight B Business degree). See the bolded part on my previous post.

Bachelor of Medical Science Bachelor of Business:
Faculty/institute responsible: Science
Collaborating faculty/institute: Business

Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Computing:
Faculty/institute responsible: Information Technology
Collaborating faculty/institute: Business

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Yeah.

http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/enrolment/continuing/internalcoursetransfers.html said:
• Undergraduate students (in Commonwealth Supported Places) adding or deleting BA International Studies*, or withdrawing from a part of a combined degree

• Undergraduate Domestic Fee Paying Students adding or deleting BA International Studies *or withdrawing from a part of a combined degree.

• Undergraduate students seeking to transfer within their current faculty. However Humanities and Social Sciences students should refer to the instructions on the HSS Internal Course transfer website

• International undergraduate students transferring to any other undergraduate course, regardless of faculty.

• Postgraduate students.

* BA International Studies applicants should nominate 2 potential Country Majors. Please see further details at http://www.iis.uts.edu.au/admin_data/transfers.html

All others must apply through UAC

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Sorry. See the sentence above it.

Edit: Well it works for both- CSP or DFP.

hey guys i checked with uni and they said that it has to be done through UAC because its different faculties

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
misscow said:
hey guys i checked with uni and they said that it has to be done through UAC because its different faculties
Did you ring up the Student Centre, or enquire with Course Directors?

You are clearly withdrawing from a combined degree, so I don't see why you are not allowed to internally transfer rather than go through the UAC method.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)