Transfer... (1 Viewer)

香港!

HSC
Hii!

Normally if I do a course at uni and I want to transfer at the end of one year, I use my uni results right??

But what if I do a combined course? like B something\B something...
Then can I choose to only use results of ONE of those courses to transfer, or do I have to count both??

Thanks

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
香港! said:
Hii!

Normally if I do a course at uni and I want to transfer at the end of one year, I use my uni results right??

But what if I do a combined course? like B something\B something...
Then can I choose to only use results of ONE of those courses to transfer, or do I have to count both??

Thanks
both courses i would expect.

香港!

HSC
^ ahhh... but if I use the combined courses, would it be easier to get higher grades?
do u get some extra scaling or something because of more work and stuff?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
香港! said:
^ ahhh... but if I use the combined courses, would it be easier to get higher grades?
do u get some extra scaling or something because of more work and stuff?
At UoW you don't. Not sure about other unis.

I tried transferring from BMedSc/LLB to BA/LLB. I needed a credit average (which I had, in my law degree, but obviously not in the degree I was trying to get out of), and was subsequently denied.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
hfis, i thought changing from one combined law to another was an internal affair?

HK: no, doing combined courses will not give you higher grades... you will still do your standard load per semester (say 4 subjects/24 credit points) and your GPA/WAM will be still calculated the usual way.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
hfis, i thought changing from one combined law to another was an internal affair?

HK: no, doing combined courses will not give you higher grades... you will still do your standard load per semester (say 4 subjects/24 credit points) and your GPA/WAM will be still calculated the usual way.
My bad, I thought the thread referred to internal transfers. I imagine that the logic is still the same, however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)