Transfering same course, diff. uni (1 Viewer)

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
Hope someone can help me. I'm in my 3rd year of Business Accounting at UWS. But I would like to complete this course at UTS, UNSW or MAQ. My UAI was shit, and my GPA is 4.133 after I failed one unit. Is there no way I can transfer on just my GPA alone?

Thanks

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
GreenLeaf said:
Hope someone can help me. I'm in my 3rd year of Business Accounting at UWS. But I would like to complete this course at UTS, UNSW or MAQ. My UAI was shit, and my GPA is 4.133 after I failed one unit. Is there no way I can transfer on just my GPA alone?

Thanks
well youve done your HSC a while ago so id say they'd look at your uni marks (gpa) and since its your third year you will get accepted very easily, as you said you only failed 1 subject so far.

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
Thanks for the advice! But I probably won't go ahead with it, since I didn't realise the late fee was $120!!

But does anyone know if it is possible to do Two Part Time courses, at two different Uni's, but at the same time??

loser101

HSC
why not, there is no need for either uni to find out about the other.

just dont expect the two courses to combine.

however its probably best to do the courses at the same uni, like a double degree, coz you will get credit for units done, so you finish it earlier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)