transfering to ANU law (1 Viewer)

cs01001

HSC
hey people,

I'm currently doing commerce/ law at UWS and my ATAR was 90.2. just wondering wat GPA do i need to successfully tranfer to ANU law? any law transferees??

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Transferees: applicants who have completed not less than the equivalent of a full first year load of a non-law degree program in minimum time (whether full-time or part-time) at the ANU or another Australian tertiary education institution may seek to transfer to a program course with law. Normally, the combined program requires a further four or four and a half years of study.

As a guide, to be ranked for placement, applicants should aim to achieve a weighted average of credit or better (HD=7, D=6, Cr=5, P=4) in their tertiary studies. Some weighting is also placed on secondary results, so the lower the UAI score obtained the higher the tertiary results need to be.
ANU COLLEGE OF LAW - Home Page

gingerwitch28

HSC
So really, it depends on how well you're doing in your current degree as well :)

kayvon

--
HSC
i transferred into ANU law from B International and Global Studies at USYD.
It's definately easier than transferring into USYD or UNSW law (for non-UNSW kids). you need hds for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)