Transfering to Combined Law (1 Viewer)

a_person86

HSC
I currently a part time student, completing a B.Business... if i achieve a distinction average in 4 subjects (1 year part-time/0.5 year full-time) would i be eligible to transfer. Also would they look at work experience as well (Im a cadet). My UAI was 92.20 if it makes any difference.

Thanks alot.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
are u first year?

one girl from my school made it at 91!!! (although she said she had this disadvantage thingy). still... uts boosts up its cutoffs badly a lot of law students would have uais at 96 so distinctions would be good but ask this at the general section as i dunno about part time students

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Damn..EAS is such a bitch..seriously its gotten so corrupted that most of the people who do get it aren't even disabled at all, they just fake some stupid crap just for 7 extra uai points @ UTS.

Anyways..getting into Combined Law is easyyy...from what i heard you should need a distinction average to get in, 75%+ which isn't so bad. Btw My law lectures are full of either post-grads and transferred students, the first years only make up a small proportion. Law is very good for biz btw, very practical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)