Transferring courses (1 Viewer)

Bob.

HSC
Ok heres the situation.

Theres a Ba Science at USyd which has a UAI cutoff of 83

Theres a Ba of Arts and Science (not to be confused with a Ba Arts/Ba Science) that has a UAI cutoff of 75.

Say if i dont get into science but i get into arts and sciences, if i do the exact same subjects as a first year of a Ba of science, can i transfer in my 2nd year of uni to the Ba of science and still be credited with those subjects? therefore going straight into a 2nd year of a Ba Science, or would i have to repeat those same subjects again jsut for the sake of doing the whole degree?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Bob. said:
Ok heres the situation.

Theres a Ba Science at USyd which has a UAI cutoff of 83

Theres a Ba of Arts and Science (not to be confused with a Ba Arts/Ba Science) that has a UAI cutoff of 75.

Say if i dont get into science but i get into arts and sciences, if i do the exact same subjects as a first year of a Ba of science, can i transfer in my 2nd year of uni to the Ba of science and still be credited with those subjects? therefore going straight into a 2nd year of a Ba Science, or would i have to repeat those same subjects again jsut for the sake of doing the whole degree?
Firstly, for future reference to the 06ers - if you have uni questions like these you should put them in the uni forums as you'll get more coverage from people who actually go to uni.

As for your question - you get credited in your new degree according to how many similar/same subjects you did in your old one. So if you did mostly the same subjects then yes you could jump right into second year after a transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)