transferring courses (1 Viewer)

luckyduck

hey

as i know getting a GPA of 5 and over will give u an opportunity to transfer , but if i didnt get a gpa over 5 and got a gpa of around 4ish.
does that mean i cannot transfer courses?

has anyone transferred with a gpa of 4ish at the end of the year?
if so,, from what to what?

L

LaraB

luckyduck said:
hey

as i know getting a GPA of 5 and over will give u an opportunity to transfer , but if i didnt get a gpa over 5 and got a gpa of around 4ish.
does that mean i cannot transfer courses?

has anyone transferred with a gpa of 4ish at the end of the year?
if so,, from what to what?
email or call the uni.

although general uni policy is GPA 5 or higher, yes , some people may have transferred with a lower GPA BUT that may not mean you can.

saves a lotta time just asking the uni to start with rather than thinking you can and finding out you can't, or thinking you can't and missing the opportunity to transfer.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah it depends on the uni and the course, I was told I only need a pass average to get a transfer into ACU for teaching

L

LaraB

do you want to transfer unis and courses or just courses?

coz if u mean at UWS - there's a shitload of info on the website bout the guaranteed transfer scheme so there's heapsa info there if you needed it:)

woteva_keviz

HSC
e-business

hey guy,
i just finished my HSC yesterday and still waiting for my failing result. and i just want to ask some question about transfering course....
say like if i do e-business at Tafe and after i finished advance diploma certificate, can i possibly transfter to university for e-business course?
thankz alot guy

L

LaraB

woteva_keviz said:
hey guy,
i just finished my HSC yesterday and still waiting for my failing result. and i just want to ask some question about transfering course....
say like if i do e-business at Tafe and after i finished advance diploma certificate, can i possibly transfter to university for e-business course?
thankz alot guy
definitely:)

heapsa people transfer from business and IT and tourism related Tafe courses after a year or 2 into uni.

Upside is if you transfer into something similar, you'll get academic credit for some stuff so you won't be starting from scratch:)

best thing to do is give the uni a call/email and make sure ... i mean.. u can use a TAFE course to transfer into whatever really... but its just way way better if you transfer into something similar so contact the uni n ask them about it:)

Im sure you won't fail though:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)