Transferring from B Arts to International Studies at UNSW - possible? (1 Viewer)

Sugar

HSC
I think I might do B Arts, but my ideal course would be International Studies, which I didn't get the mark for. Would it be possible to transfer after first year if I got really good grades, or is it a totally different course? I plan to continue French in B Arts.

After hearing all these stories about people being unemployed with a BA, I'm scared I'll be stuck with just a BA!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Sugar said:
I think I might do B Arts, but my ideal course would be International Studies, which I didn't get the mark for. Would it be possible to transfer after first year if I got really good grades, or is it a totally different course? I plan to continue French in B Arts.

After hearing all these stories about people being unemployed with a BA, I'm scared I'll be stuck with just a BA!
There's no difference between a BA and a BA (International Studies/Relations whatever). At least at most universities, the only difference is that they restrict the courses which you can take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)