Transferring from combined business/law to something else - complete b laws later on? (1 Viewer)

Trizzay

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm current in the 2nd year of my B Business / B Laws degree @ UWS and whilst maintaining steady credit averages in my law subjects, my business subjects have mainly been passes however I failed two business subjects this semester which I feel was only a matter of time.

To be honest I would have probably transferred during first year had I not been trapped by the fact that my scholarship funding would be terminated if i failed/transferred - a burden i've inadvertently freed myself of.

So my question is how would a transfer work if i wanted to do say, occupational therapy @ usyd, but at the same time would like to complete my B Laws? Do they weigh your UAI with your tertiary marks? This worries me because my uni marks are significantly worse then my UAI (90.75) and the two fails this semester absolutely MURDERED my GPA, making me fear that I would be more disadvantaged now then I would have been coming straight out of high school..

Anyways, any responses would be greatly appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)