transferring from public to private query (1 Viewer)

mwseaeagles

HSC
N/A
can anyone tell me if you move from a public school to a private school, in my case fort street to scots, can the private school access the public school's record. i heard that if u move from public to public your records are exchanged to the next school, but is it the case that you get a fresh start if u move to a private? like ur records dont transfer, eg the disciplinary and detentions etc. thanks guys for ur help. like the biggest question is can the private school access ur records before you enter, and check out ur disciplinary record etc even after youv fnished the whole admissions process.

aimhigh10

HSC
I cant be too helpful because im not too sure but i think that they always forward your last report onto your new school (fort street would probably need to forward the necessary details to scots).. I know they definitely forward on details from private to private and public to public and private to public (sorry for the classification) so I assume that there would be a similar process from public to private
And if i were you i wouldnt worry about your details in the past just whenever you begin at scots show everyone that you really are not what you were like at your old school (if you want them to see that you are past getting detentions, etc.)
good luck :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
the learning profile is yours and yours only. with written permission and/or requests, you can allow anyone to access your profiles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)