Transferring from UNSW (1 Viewer)

stephenchow

HSC
Im currently doing Commerce/Science at UNSW and was thinking of doing B.Business at UTS and perhaps with Science or something else.

Would this be a wise decision and if it is a good decision, what would be the requirements, and could I perhaps do it after 1st semester?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if you already got the UAI for it, which i presumed you have since UNSW commerce has a higher UAI than b business, so i think you can transfer after the first semester, based purely on your UAI
i would ring the business department and confirm with that, but im pretty sure thats how it is

stephenchow

HSC
Ok cool.
However, I just need to know how B.Business fares with B.Commerce at USYD or UNSW?

Are these two degrees similiar or is B.Commerce superior to B.Business?

And since you mentioned that I could transfer after 1st semester, what if I wanted to do Law as well, Would I need distinctions in my subjects in order to get in that as well?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im not sure about the comparison between business or commerce so ill let someone else answer that

but if you wanted to do law as well, youll probably need a D average in first year, plus an optional personal statement for you to have any chance of doing b business/LLB

vs0p y0!

HSC
jemsta said:
im not sure about the comparison between business or commerce so ill let someone else answer that

but if you wanted to do law as well, youll probably need a D average in first year, plus an optional personal statement for you to have any chance of doing b business/LLB

yeah but if you do it the other way then it wont be the way u said so it will be different and it will not be consistant...know what i mean?

stephenchow

HSC
vs0p y0! said:
yeah but if you do it the other way then it wont be the way u said so it will be different and it will not be consistant...know what i mean?
What you just posted makes little or no sense at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)